YU PGET 2017
The Yenepoya University invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for admission to Medical & Dental PG Courses in Yenepoya Medical & Dental Colleges, (Constituent Colleges of Yenepoya University) that are recognized by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India respectively. To join MD and MS program this year you he or she must pass YUPGET 2017. The below passage provide information on eligibility criteria, how to apply and important dates of YUPGET 2017.
Exam Name: Yenepoya University Post Graduate Entrance Test
Commonly called as: YU PGET
Exam Type: Post Graduate Medical Courses
Exam Category: University Level
About YU PG Admissions
The Yenepoya University conducts its Post Graduate Entrance Test 2017 in centers such as-
Eligibility Criteria for YU PGET 2017
• The candidate must be a nationality of India
• He or she must pass MBBS or BDS from a recognized university.
• The students should have internship completed before 30th April, 2017.
Application Process in YU PGET 2017
You can download the Yenepoya University Post Graduate Entrance Test 2017 application form the University’s official website and fill the form manually with photo and other necessary paper and relevant document.
Registration Fees of YU PGET 2017
The Registration Fees of Yenepoya University Undergraduate Entrance Test 2017 details related information can be obtain from the official website.
Age Limit for YU PGET 2017
As on 31st December of the year of admission, the student’s age should be above 17 years.
Admit Card for YU PGET 2017
After successful online registration for Yenepoya University Post Graduate Entrance Test 2017, the respective student can download admit card and take a print out. This option will be available on their official website. You have to keep this identity card safely for further selection process by Yenepoya University.
Note: The Yenepoya University Post Graduate Entrance Test 2017 Admit cards are available through online only from their official website. You must also carry an identity card apart from the Yenepoya University Post Graduate Entrance Test 2017 admit card to the test venue. It can be your college identity card, any identity card issued by central or state government like PAN card, voter ID card, Adhar Card and driving license having your photo.
Results of YU PGET 2017
The Yenepoya University officially announces the results’ of Post Graduate Entrance Test 2017 on their official website after conducting it in a successful manner on 10th March 2017. The candidates can check their status by just entering their respective roll number on their official website.
Important Dates of YU PGET 2017
• The Commencement of issue of applications is 11th November 2016.
• The Last date for receipt of filled in applications is 6th February 2017.
• The issue of Hall tickets is 1st January 2017 onwards.
• The date of Entrance Test is 21st February 2017 (10:00hrs. to 13:00hrs.)
• The Publication of answer keys is 22nd February 2017.
• The last date of receipt of objections/clarifications is 27th February 2017.
• The Publication of clarification for objections is 9th March 2017.
• The announcement of Merit List is 10th March 2017.
• The commencement of counselling for MDS is 22nd March 2017.
Counselling Process of YU PGET 2017
The successful shortlisted YU PGET 2017 candidates will be announced official on their website as per the marks scored by each candidate. You can consult your selective option like main subject and desired location to join.
University Road, Deralakatte,
Mangalore – 575018.
Phone: +91 824 2206000
Fax: +91 824 2204667