The Vellore Institute of Technology University (VIT University) is a deemed university popular for its excellence in providing technical education. To get aspiring students to its Chennai and Vellore campus its conducts VIT Masters Entrance Exam (VITMEE) annually for various M.Tech programs. It is a national level entrance test and to get admission for the academic year 2018 – 2019 the interested students must write VIT Masters Entrance Exam 2018, which is likely to be in the month of April 2018. The blow article will provide you on VITMEE 2018 application process, syllabus, registration fee and important dates.
Exam Name: VIT University Masters Entrance Examination
Commonly called as: VITMEE
Exam Type: Post Graduation Engineering Exam
Exam Category: University Level
About VIT Masters Entrance Exam
• The VITMEE 2018 is a computer-based test.
• The question paper is print in English language only.
• There will be 110 questions.
• The total duration of test is for (2 Hours) only.
• The wrong answers do not carry negative marks.
The test center available in various states of India for VITMEE 2018-
• New Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for VITMEE 2018
• He or she must be an Indian National.
• The candidate must have undergone fulltime or a regular student in 10+2+3 level.
• The candidate must pass out B.E or B. Tech course from a recognized university.
• The candidates must have good marks from 10th to Degree level.
• The candidate must have 50% marks and above for the qualifying exam.
• The candidates seeking admission to MCA course must have more than 60% marks in UG level exam.
• A candidate, who is going to appear for the qualifying exam can also apply for VITMEE 2018.
• The candidate must not have more than (2 Year) gap in their education.
Application Process in VITMEE 2018
• You can buy the prospects and application form directly by visiting the VIT Chennai and Vellore VIT University campus by cash payment.
• A candidate can also receive the prospects through post by sending the fee in demand draft, a request letter and keeping a self-addressed envelope to VIT University Vellore campus address as mentioned in contact details below.
• You have to fill the form legibly, fix photo and send the form through India post before the closing date.
• The candidates from anywhere in India can register for VITMEE 2018 through online from their official website.
• You have to create a user ID and password on their official www.vit.ac.in by providing your any of your existing e-mail address and mobile phone number.
• After creating ID on www.vit.ac.in, you can go to VIT Masters Entrance Exam 2018 click it and start registering online after reading the instruction carefully.
• You have to upload your latest photo and signature.
• You have to make online payment of registration fee.
• All candidates must check their details are correct before submitting the online form.
• All successful registration will receive the enrollment number for VITMEE 2018 in their e-mail and on confirmation on screen.
• It is advisable to take a print out of online enrollment form and keep it as reference until the selection process is completed.
Registration Fees of VITMEE 2018
The registration fee for VITMEE 2018 is INR 950 only.
• You can pay the fee online through net banking and by credit card.
• You can also take demand draft and attach with your application form or fill the DD details online.
• DD amount -INR 950/-, DD in favor of ‘VIT University’ Payable to Vellore
• The fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Age Limit for VITMEE 2018
He or she must be at least 20 years of age for the academic year 2018 – 2018 in VIT University campus.
Syllabus for VITMEE 2018
You must revise you under graduation level subjects once again.
Admit Card for VITMEE 2018
The provisional candidates can download their hall ticket or admit card from www.vit.ac.in a two weeks before the exam date.
Note: The hall ticket or admit card is mandatory to take test. You have to carry any of the government issued ID card extra with your admit card to the exam hall for cross verification.
Results of VITMEE 2018
The VITU publish the result of VITMEE 2018 on their official website www.vit.ac.in soon after a week from the exam date.
Important Dates of VITMEE 2018
• The VITMEE application form issuance will open in the month of February 2018.
• The closing of online and offline form to receive at VITU office will be in the month of March 2018.
• The provisional candidates can download the hall ticket or admit card from www.vit.ac.in in the month of May 2018.
• The proposed VITMEE exam date falls in the month of June 2018.
• The result for VITMEE will be available on www.vit.ac.in a week after the exam date.
Counseling Process of VITMEE 2018
• All successful candidates must undergo counseling process according to the allotted time. ‘Since’ the VITU will entertain first come, first serve basis.
• You have to pay the counseling fee before entering the counseling venue.
• The candidate must perform their best in counseling and interview.
• The VIT Masters Entrance Exam 2018 score will be considering and according to merit, you can choose your program.
• The original educational document verification takes place at counseling center.
• The successful candidates of VIT Masters Entrance Exam 2018 can access their counseling schedule from www.vit.ac.in by log in with their ID to check their position among rank list.
VIT University, Vellore Campus
Vellore-632 014, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: + 91-416-220 2125, 220 2168
Fax: +91-416-224 5544, 224 5766
VIT University- Chennai Campus
Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road
Chennai – 600 127
Ph.: 044 3993 1555
Fax: 044 3993 2555