The Vels University – Chennai is a renowned Deemed Universities among South India, popular for its state of art educational infrastructure and advanced courses. To get admission to this university campus one has to pass Vels Entrance Examination (VEE) with very high score. The aspiring students willing to do Phar.D (P.B)/ Pharm.D/ B.Pharm/ B.E./ M.E./ M.B.A./ M.Pharm and M.C.A. courses have to write Vels Entrance Exam 2018 for the academic year 2018 -2019 in Vels campus. The entrance exam is going to conduct in May 2018 and thousands of candidates participate annually. The below passage will provide you information about VEE 2018 application process, important dates and registration fee details.
Exam Name: Vels Entrance Examination
Commonly called as: VEE
Exam Type: Diploma/ Under Graduate/ Post Graduate
Exam Category: National Level
About Vels Entrance Examination
The VEE 2018 test locations are as below
• New Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for VEE 2018
• He or she must be an Indian National.
• The NRI’s and foreign students can also apply according to number of seats available.
• The candidates applying for B.E and B. Tech program must pass 10+2 with PCM.
• The candidates applying for B. Sc and B.E Marine engineering program must pass 10+2 in PCM with 50% marks and more than 50% mark in English subject in 10+2 level.
• The candidates applying for BBA and BCA must pass 10+2 with 55% marks and above in Mathematics or Computer Science.
• The candidates applying for MBA and MCA must pass BBA or BCA from a recognized university.
• The candidates applying for M. Tech must pass B.E or B. tech from a recognized university.
Application Process in VEE 2018
• You can get application form from the university office locate at Chennai by cash payment.
• You can also get the application via post by sending a DD of INR 850, application request letter and a self addressed envelope to the Vels University office Chennai as mentioned in the below contact details.
• Fill the form legibly and send it to Vels University before the last date.
• You can apply online form their official portal www.velsuniv.ac.in
• You have to create an ID and password first.
• Now, go to VEE 2018 and apply online by reading the instructions carefully.
• You have to make online payment of registration fee of INR 800.
• You will receive the enrollment number after submitting the online registration.
• It is advisable to take a print out of the confirmation page having your enrollment number for future reference until the selection process is over.
Registration Fees of VEE 2018
• The Registration Fee for VEE 2018 is INR 800.
• To receive application and brochure by post is INR 850.
Age Limit for VEE 2018
The minimum permissible age is not below 17 years and the maximum higher age limit is not more than 25 years old for the academic year 2018 -2018 in Vels University.
Syllabus for VEE 2018
He or she must be through with their qualifying exam subjects.
Admit Card for VEE 2018
All provisional candidates who have registered successfully for Vels Entrance Examination 2018 can download the hall ticket or admit card from www.velsuniv.ac.in within two weeks before the exam date.
Note: The hall ticket or admit card is mandatory to write the exam and you have to maintain it until the selection process is over.
Results of VEE 2018
All provisional candidates can know their result by end of May month or in the 1st week of June 2018.
Important Dates of VEE 2018
• The application forms for VEE will be available from December 2015.
• The last date to register online and receipt of physical form through post is in the month of April 2015.
• The VEE 2018 exam will take place in the month of May 2018.
• The result of Vels Entrance Exam 2018 will be available on their official website soon after 2 weeks of the examination is over.
Counseling Process of VEE 2018
• The Vels University prepare merit list according to the Vels Entrance Examination 2018 test score only.
• There will be group discussion and interview according to the program you choose.
• You have to bring all original documents as described in call counseling call letter.
Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithiyalingam Road,
Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 117, Tamil Nadu, India
Tel: + 91 – 44 – 2266 2500 / 2501
Admin Helpline: 044-33624444
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org