University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) conduct UPES Online Management Entrance Test (UPES-MET) annually for the aspiring students to join M.B.A course for the academic year 2017. Yearly, thousands of students take part in UPESMET, which includes NRI’s and foreigners apart from Indian nationals. The eligible and interested candidates must pass UPES-MET 2017, which is a national level admission exam. There are nine specialization offered by UPES like –
• MBA Business Analytic’s
• MBA Oil & Gas
• MBA Energy Trading
• MBA Infrastructure
• MBA Port & Shipping
• MBA Aviation
• MBA Power
• MBA International Business
• MBA Logistics & Supply Chain
Exam Name: UPES Online Management Entrance Test
Commonly called as: UPES MET
Exam Type: Post Graduate Management Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
About UPES Online Management Entrance Test
• The UPES-MET 2017 is an online test.
• The provisional candidates can take online test from their home, office and net cafe with web cam facilitation.
• All eligible candidates have to book their timing slot for taking online examination prior to exam date.
• There are 140 question of objective type.
• The test paper is divided in to (4) section and each section carry’s 35 marks.
• The time duration is 150 minutes.
The below are the test centers for UPES-MET 2017 across major cities of India-
Eligibility Criteria for UPES MET 2017
• He or she must be a nationality of India.
• The NRI’s and foreign students are also eligible as per norms.
• A candidate must score more than 50% in 10+2 and graduation level from recognized university, central or state board of education respectively.
Application Process in UPES MET 2017
Offline Mode: You can also send payment via demand drafts and receive the UPES-MET 2017 application form and brochure to your mailing address. The physical application forms are available at the below mentioned UPES admission counter by cash payment-
Online Mode: He or she must go to www.upes.ac.in and register online.
• You have to create your own ID by providing your few credentials on www.upes.ac.in.
• You have to register on UPES-MET 2017
• You can make online payment through net banking and credit card.
• Check you online entry after entering your details online before submitting.
• All successful registration will receive an online registration number, which is unique.
• It is advisable to take the print of online registration form for future reference.
Registration Fees of UPES MET 2017
• The registration fee by cash payment for UPES-MET 2017 is INR 1750 only.
• The registration fee by online payment for UPES-MET 2017 is INR 1850 only.
• The NRI’s and foreign Nationals have to pay $.75 through net banking or by credit card.
• You have to take Demand Draft (DD) in favor of ‘’UPES Fee Account’’ payable at New Delhi / Dehradun.
Age Limit for UPES MET 2017
All candidates who are born on or after 1stOctober, 1993 are eligible to write UPESMET 2017.
Syllabus for UPES-MET 2017
Section (1) General English:
• Verbal Ability
• Verbal Reasoning
• Reading Comprehension
Section (2) Quantitative:
• Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Section (3) General Awareness:
• Business Scenario
• General Knowledge
• Current Affairs
Section (4) Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Admit Card for UPES MET 2017
The UPES MET 2017 is online test and you have to log in with your credentials as register with UPES with your mobile number and e-mail ID.
Note: Slot booking is important to take online test of UPES-MET 2017.
Results of UPES MET 2017
You can expect the result within a month after the date of examination.
Important Dates of UPES-MET 2017
• The last date to submit UPES-MET 2017 online application form is in the month of February 2017.
• The proposed UPES-MET 2017 exam is in the month of March 2017.
• The result of UPES-MET 2017 will be available online in the end of February 2017 or 1st week of March 2017.
Counseling Process of UPES-MET 2017
The counseling is most important part to get over all weight age to get admission to MBA program. The eligible candidates have to attend counseling according to their ranks.
• All successful candidates have to attend group discussion section at UPES.
• All successful candidates have to attend personal interview section at UPES.
• Original documents verification will take place at the counseling center.
Energy Acres, P.O. Bidholi,
Via Prem Nagar, Dehradun – 248007,
Phone No- 0135 2776054 / 61 / 89 / 98, 2776201, 2770137, 2102690
Fax No- 0135 2776095
Toll Free No: 1800 102 8737
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org