UP Intermediate Time Table 2019

UP Board 12th Time Table 2019

The UP Board will issue Intermediate Exam Time Table for the session 2018-2019 in the month of December/January on their legislative website that is upmsp.nic.in along with all the educational institutions which are affiliated with this Board. Candidates who are studying in class 12 and have enrolled in this board exam are advised to check that online portal for more details. The Utter Pradesh board organizes class XII exam every year in the month of March and this year also it is expected in the same month.

The Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh which is abbreviated as UPMSP was formed in the year of 1921 under the jurisdiction of state government in the city Allahabad. It is one of the biggest High School (Class X) & Intermediate (Class XII) boards of our country which organizes board exams in two parts; one is conducted at the accomplishment of 10th class and the other one at the end12th class. Lakhs of candidates appear in the Intermediate exam of the UP Board every year from various educational institutions. This UP board divides its intermediate marks into a unique pattern; a theory test is conducted by the board which carries 70% marks of a subject while an internal assessment is needed by the school which carries remaining 30% marks of that subject.

It is superfluous to say that, UP board certainly makes their intermediate test very tough for escalating the standard of education. Hence a precise schedule of the exam could help a lot the examinees to accomplish their syllabus accordingly, thus here is a tentative UP Board 12th Exam Date Sheet 2019 in this article ahead. Check this out-

Morning Session of UP Intermediate Time Table 2019

Date Subject Time
 Feb 2019 Military Science 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Feb 2019 Home Science 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Feb 2019 Economics
Commercial Geography I
07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Feb 2019 Vocal Music
Instrumental Music & Dance I
07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Feb 2019 Economics
Commercial Geography II
07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Feb 2019 Agriculture I 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Feb 2019 Agriculture II
Drawing I
07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Feb 2019 History-I 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Military Science II
Agriculture Science III
07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Social Science I 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Music II 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Home Science I 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Home Science II
Agriculture IV
07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Language I 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Drawing II 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Home Science II
Agricultural Math V
07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 History II
Crop Science II
07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Sanskrit I 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Civil Science I 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Social Science II 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Civil Science II 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 English II 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Sanskrit II 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Geography I 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM
 Mar 2019 Geography II 07.30 AM – 10.45 AM

Noon Session of UP Board 12th Date Sheet 2019

Date Subject Time
 Feb 2019 Hindi I 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Feb 2019 Pali/Pharshi/Arbi 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Feb 2019 Hindi II 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Feb 2019 Psychology/ Education
Logical Science I
02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Feb 2019 Physics I 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Feb 2019 Human Science & Education II 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Feb 2019 Physics II
Agriculture Science VI
02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Feb 2019 Sewing I 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Chemistry/Accounts I 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Sewing-II 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Chemistry/Accounts II
Economics II
02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Biology I
Industrial Organization I
02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Animal Science I 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Biology & Industrial Organization I 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Mathematics I 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019  – 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Mathematics II 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Commercial Education I 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 English I 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Urdu II
Agriculture Animal Science VII
02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Agriculture Chemistry Science I
Commercial Education II
02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Commercial Education III 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Commercial Education IV 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM
 Mar 2019 Commercial Education V 02.00 PM – 05.15 PM

All the candidates are hereby advised to reach the exam centre before at least 15 minutes at the beginning as the Uttar Pradesh Board is giving an additional time of 15 minutes to validate the question paper wisely prior to the start. All the best!

1 Comment on UP Intermediate Time Table 2019

  1. sanjeev kumar // April 5, 2017 at 12:04 pm // Reply

    I apply the CA CPT.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*