UP JEE B.Ed. 2018
The UP board and University of Lucknow conducts the B.Ed Joint entrance exam for the candidates who are willing to study the Bachelor of Education course. There are several colleges all across the state of Uttar Pradesh and in order to study B.Ed in one of them; the candidates need to appear in the Joint Entrance Exam.
Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Exam
Commonly Known as: UP B.Ed JEE
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About UP BEd Admission
If the candidates want to study in one of the colleges mentioned below, then they will have to prepare hard for the entrance exam.
B.Ed Colleges in Allahabad
• Grace Zamen School of Education
• Ewing Christian College
• UPRTOU School of Education
B.ED Colleges in Meerut
• Neelkanth Vidyapeeth
• Meerut College
• Jindal Institute of Education
Like the above mentioned colleges, there are several others in Muzaffarnagar, Lucknow, Moradabad, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of UP BEd JEE 2018
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to appear for the UP BEd Entrance Test 2018:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India
• The candidates must satisfy the local resident status and must satiate the domicile requirements
• The candidates need to be a minimum of Graduate from the recognized University of Uttar Pradesh or any Central University
• A minimum of 45% marks in total is required to apply for the B.Ed. JEE
• If the candidates have earned Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Technology, then the minimum marks required is 55% in total with Science and Mathematics as their subjects
Application Process in UP BEd JEE 2018
The candidates can apply successfully by following the below mentioned instructions:
• The candidates can acquire the application form directly from the University counters or they can download the application form online from the official website
• If the candidates want to download the application form, then they will have to visit www.upbed.nic.in
• There they will have access to the application form
• Now fill up the application form with correct details and upload the recent passport size photograph where it is mentioned in the application form
• Payment of the application fee is required and the payment can be made through DD
• Once the application form is duly filled, attach the DD and send it to the University of Uttar Pradesh office either through speed post or registered post
Application fee of UP BEd JEE 2018
The General candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000 as the application fee and in case the candidates belong to the reserved category, then they will have to pay Rs. 550. Using the payment gateway the candidates can pay online through debit card or credit card as well.
Age limit of UP BEd JEE 2018
The candidates need to be a minimum of 21 years of age as of the year of examination to apply for the BEd JEE.
Exam Pattern of UP BEd JEE 2018
UP JEE BEd exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
|General English/ Hindi||3 hours||200|
|Teaching Aptitude||3 hours||200|
Admit Card of UP BEd JEE 2018
The admit card will be made available online and the candidates will be able to download it using the application number.
Results of UP BEd JEE 2018
The candidates will be able to check their results online by the first week of May. The candidates will be able to view their result of UP JEE BEd 2018 by entering the roll number.
Important Dates in UP BEd JEE 2018
The candidates must keep a note of the important dates that are being mentioned below for successful application process of UP JEE BEd 2018:
• The application form will be made available in the month of February 2018
• The application will be accepted till the first week of March 2018
• The exam will be held by the end of April 2018
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of May 2018
JEE B.Ed. 2018
Department of Zoology,
University of Lucknow,
Lucknow, UP – 226007
Ph No: 8948265022/ 8081253276
Fax: 0522 – 2740467/ 2740810
Lucknow University: www.lkouniv.ac.in