Telengana TET 2017
Telengana Teachers Eligibility Test (TS TET) is conducted by the Government of Telengana. The central Regulating authority laid down the rules and regulations for conducting the teacher eligibility test. The candidates who will secure a minimum of 60% marks will qualify and will become a teacher for the primary and upper primary classes. The teacher eligibility test ensures that the standard of the teachers is high and they are qualified enough to teach the subject matters of Class I to Class VIII.
Exam Name: Telengana Teachers Eligibility Test
Commonly known as: TS TET or Telengana TET or TS TET cum TRT
Exam Category: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About Telengana TET/TS DSC
The candidates can apply online for the Telengana Teachers Eligibility Exam. The detailed instructions are made available online on the official website for the candidates. The Telengana TET is mandatory for the candidates who want to become a teacher in the state of Telengana.
Eligibility Criteria of TS TET 2017
The aspirants who have been dreaming of becoming a teacher in the government aided and non aided schools need to fulfill the eligibility criteria first:
• The candidates with a minimum of 45% marks in their Senior secondary along with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education can apply for the exam, or
• The candidates who have cleared the Higher Secondary exam with 50% marks along with 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), or
• The candidates can be a higher secondary pass out with a minimum of 50% marks along with 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
• The candidates with a minimum of 50% marks in their Higher Secondary exam and also possess a 4 year degree in B.A. / B.Sc. Ed. or B.A. or B.A.Ed or B.Sc. Ed can apply for the upper primary
• The candidates with a degree in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com and a minimum of 50% marks and a B.Ed degree can also apply
• 5% relaxation is provided to the candidates of reserved category
Application Process in TS TET 2017
The applicants must remember the following points while applying for the Telengana TET 2017:
• The candidates need to visit the official website at telangana.gov.in or tstet.cgg.gov.in
• There they will get the link for completing their registration process
• The candidates will have to update some basic information
• Once the registration is complete, the candidates will receive the login details
• With the username and password, they will have to login again and fill up the application process with all the relevant details
• The recent passport size photograph and signature is required while filling up the application form, so the candidates are requested to keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature handy
• Once the application form is duly filled, click on the challan print and take a printout of the same
• The candidates need to deposit their application fee with the challan
• When the payment is done, the candidates will have to update the transaction details like the deposit amount, transaction id, etc.
• Click on Save and then submit the application form
• A confirmation page will be generated that the candidates need to download and submit to the District Education Officer
• The candidates who have filled up the application form correctly and have met the eligibility criteria completely will get the admit card
Application Fee of TS TET 2017
The candidates will have to pay Rs. 200 for Paper I or Paper II or both as the application fee.
Age Limit of TS TET 2017
The candidates who are willing to appear for the Telengana TET must attain a minimum of 21 years of age as of the examination year.
Exam Pattern of TS TET 2017
Telangana TET exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
|I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)|
|For other teacher – either Maths/ Science or Social Science|
Hall Ticket of TS TET 2017
The candidates will be able to download the hall ticket from the official website 15 days prior to the commencement of the examination. They will have to click on the right link for the admit card and enter the registration number. The candidates must carry the e-admit card along with them to the examination hall, else they won’t be allowed inside.
Results of TS TET 2017
The results will be declared online. The candidates can check their results on the official website by clicking on the Results link and then entering their roll number.
Important Dates in TS TET 2017
The candidates appearing for the exam must keep a note of the following important dates while applying for the Telangana TET 2017:
• The online application form will start from the 2nd week of February 2017
• The candidates will be able to submit their duly filled application form till the middle of March 2017
• Hall ticket is available to download from 1st week of April 2017
• The Telengana TET will be held in the month of April 2017
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of May 2017
• Counselling process will start by last week of May 2017
Telangana Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
State Project Office,
2nd Floor, SIEMAT Building,
B- Block, Opp. Lal Bahadur Stadium,
Hyderabad, A.P. 500 001.
Ph: 040- 23240121;
Fax: 040- 23240108