TS EdCET 2019
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.CET) is held every year for the admission of candidates into 2 years regular B.Ed course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State. The test is conducted by Convener, TS EdCET, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Exam Name: Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test
Commonly Known as: TS EdCET
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About Telangana EdCET
Osmania University is established in the year 1918 and since then it has contributed a lot towards the development of education in India. It is spread over 500 hectares of land and boasts of architectural elegance all throughout. Every year OU conducts TS Ed.CET for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2019-2020.
Eligibility Criteria of TS EdCET 2019
The candidates appearing for the exam must satiate the eligibility criteria that are being mentioned below:
• The candidates appearing for the exam must be a citizen of India
• They also must satisfy the non local and local status obligations as per the Telengana Educational Institutions
• The candidates need to be a graduate in B.A. or B.Com or B.Sc or B.E. or B. Tech or B.B.M. and must possess the passing certificate during admission
• They must score a minimum of 50% in their graduation
• If the candidates have completed their graduation in Engineering or Technology, then they need to score a minimum of 55%
• The SC/ ST or the BC/ PH candidates need to score only 40% marks in their graduation
Application Process in TS EdCET 2019
The candidates who want to appear in the Telangana EdCET 2019 must follow the instruction mentioned below for successful completion of the application process:
• The candidates need to apply online and for that they need to visit www.tsedcet.org or tsedcet.tsche.ac.in.
• There they will have to register with the email address and mobile number
• After that the login credentials will be provided with the help of which the candidate can access the application form
• Fill up the application form completely and upload the recent passport size photograph and signature wherever required
• Prior to the submission of the application form, the candidates must go through the duly filled application form vividly
• After the payment of the application fee the candidates can submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference
Application Fee of TS EdCET 2019
The general candidates need to pay a sum of Rs. 300 as the application fee and if the candidates belong to the reserved category, then the application fee will be Rs. 150. The payment can be made online/ Mee Seva/ AP Online or through E-Seva centers. Debit or credit card payment is also accepted.
Age Limit of TS EdCET 2019
The candidates must be a minimum of 19 years of age as of July 1st in the year of examination to qualify for the entrance exam.
Exam Pattern of TS EdCET 2019
TS Ed.CET exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
Hall Ticket of TS EdCET 2019
The admit card will be made available online few days prior to the commencement of the exam. The candidates are requested to download the hall ticket with the help of the application number and carry the printout of the same to the examination hall.
Results of TS EdCET 2019
The notification of the result of Telangana EdCET 2018 will also be declared online, so that the candidates can check their results online by entering their roll number.
Important Dates in TS EdCET 2019
The candidates who want to make a successful application in the Telangana EdCET 2019 must keep in mind the following important dates related to the exam:
• The application form will be made available online from the month of March 2019
• The applicants can submit online till the 3rd week of April 2019
• Hall ticket is available to download from 1st week of May 2019
• The exam will be held in the month of May 2019
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of June 2019
• Counselling process will start by last week of July 2019
Prof. Padala Prasad
Dean, Faculty of Education,
Convener TS Ed.CET-2018,
Hyderabad – 500 007.
Ph No: 040-27098643,