TMC MSc Nursing CET 2018
Every year the Tata Memorial Centre conducts the Common Entrance Test for the selection of eligible candidates for the M.Sc course. The M.Sc course is a full time course that lasts for 2 years and has limited number of seats. The entrance exam is quite tough and the candidates must work hard.
Exam Name: Tata Memorial Centre MSc Nursing Common Entrance Test
Commonly Known as: TMC MSc Nursing Admission
Exam Category: Graduate Entrance Exam
Exam Level: National Level
About TMC MSc Nursing Admission
The Tata Medical Center is considered to be one of the most prestigious institutions of the country. Starting from infrastructure and other facilities, it has been delivering nothing but the best. The objective of the institution is to improve the standard of health in the country and for that the latest technology and medicines are provided at a low cost.
Eligibility Criteria of TMC MSc Nursing Admission 2018
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria first in order to apply for the entrance exam:
• The candidates must be Indian National Only
• The candidates who have done their B.SC Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or B.Sc Nursing IGNOU from a recognized University or equivalent are eligible for the entrance exam
• The minimum marks that need to be secured by the candidate is 55%
• The candidate must be a registered nurse with the State Nursing Council
• 1 year of work experience is a must from a Nursing Institution or Hospital or Community Health Setting
Application Process in TMC MSc Nursing Admission 2018
The candidates who are seeking admission to TMC MSc Nursing CET must complete their application form duly. In order to do that they need to follow the below mentioned steps carefully:
• The candidates must go online at https://tmc.gov.in/ for accessing the application form
• Once they click on the link for the M.Sc Nursing application form they will get access to the complete application form
• The duly filled application form must be accompanied with the self attested mark sheet/ degree and certificates, starting from Class X to B.Sc
• Now the application form with all the documents must be mailed to the below mentioned address:
The Office of the Director
Academics, Homi Bhabha Block Building,
13th Floor, Tata Memorial Hospital,
Parel, Mumbai – 400012.
• The application must be sent through speed post or registered post only
• On the envelope the applicants must mention ‘Application for M.Sc Nursing Course’
• Recent passport size photograph is required
• The candidates must provide a valid email address and phone number for further communication
Application fee for TMC MSc Nursing Admission 2018
The candidates appearing for the exam needs to pay a sum of Rs. 2000. The payment should be made through Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Tata Memorial Center’ payable at Parel, Mumbai.
Age Limit of TMC MSc Nursing Admission 2018
The candidates appearing for the exam must be a minimum of 21 years of age as o the examination year.
Exam Pattern of TMC MSc Nursing Admission 2018
The examination will be of 100 marks and the candidates will have to answer the MCQs within 100 minutes. Apart from that Group Discussion will also be conducted that will be of 30 minutes duration. Once the candidates successfully clear the written examination and GD, then they will be called for the final round of interview that is of 20 marks. It will test their knowledge, skills, attitude, recent advances in medical science, etc.
Admit Card of TMC MSc Nursing Admission 2018
The admit card will be emailed to the candidates in the PDF format. The candidates are requested to take a printout of the same and carry it along with them to the examination hall. If the eligible candidate don’t receive the hall ticket, then they can contact at the above mentioned address.
Results of TMC MSc Nursing Admission 2018
The result will be declared soon after the written examination and the candidates can check their results online.
Important Dates in TMC MSc Nursing Admission 2018
The candidates must make a note of the important dates in the TMC MSc Nursing CET 2018:
• The application form will be made available online from the beginning of March 2018
• The application will be accepted till the end of March 2018
• The exam will be held in the 3rd week of April 2018
• The result will be declared within two days of the written exam
The Office of the Director,
Academics, Homi Bhabha Block Building,
13th floor, Tata Memorial Hospital,
Parel, Mumbai, India – 400 012.
Tel: +91-22- 24177000, 24146750 – 55