TE And SCERT 2019
The budding teachers in the state of Odisha will have to appear in the entrance exam after they have fulfilled the eligibility criteria that have been setup by the board. There are several relaxations for the reserved category and this is done to provide them with equal opportunity to study what they want.
Exam Name: Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam
Commonly Known as: TE and SCERT
Exam Category: UG Entrance exam
Exam Level: State Level
About Odisha TE & SCERT
The Directorate of Teacher Education And State Council of Educational Research and Training, Bhubaneshwar conduct the B.Ed admission test every year in the government, self financing colleges and government aided colleges. There are several B.Ed colleges in the state of Odisha and through this entrance exam the candidates will be able to get into one of them.
Eligibility Criteria of TE And SCERT 2019
The aspirants seeking admission into the B.Ed colleges of Odisha will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria that is being mentioned below:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India
• The candidates need to be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha and must also possess the residential certificate
• The candidate applying for the exam must complete their graduation in Arts or Science
• A minimum of 50% marks in their graduation exam is required to apply for the exam
• If the candidates belong to reserved category they only have to secure 45% marks in total in their graduation exam
• The candidates having Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology can also apply for the exam provided they have secured a minimum of 50% marks in total
• The Science graduate should pass the exam with subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Computer Science as well as Geography
• For Arts Graduate, the compulsory subjects are History, Economics, Geography, Political Science, etc.
• The final year candidates who will have their results by the time of last date of application can apply for the exam
Application fee of TE And SCERT 2019
The application fee that the general/ OBC candidates need to pay is Rs. 250. The SC/ ST candidates will have to pay only Rs. 40 and the PH candidates need not pay any amount as the application fee.
Age limit of TE And SCERT 2019
The age limit for the SC/ ST, women, male OBC / SEBC candidates is 35 years. The general male candidate needs to be of 30 years of age and for the PH Candidates the age limit if 40 years.
Exam Pattern of TE And SCERT 2019
TE And SCERT exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
Compulsory Paper I
|Teaching Aptitude Test||20|
Paper II (For Arts Graduate)
|History & Political Science||30|
Paper II (For Science Graduates)
Admit Card of TE And SCERT 2019
The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website with the help of the application number.
Results of TE And SCERT 2019
The result of the exam will also be made available online and with the help of the roll number provided to the candidate they will be able to check their results.
Important Dates in TE And SCERT 2019
The candidates must make a note of the important dates related to the Odisha B.Ed entrance exam:
• The online application form will be made available from the last week of April 2019
• The application form will be accepted till the beginning of June 2019
• The entrance exam will be held in the middle of June 2019
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of July 2019
• Counselling process will start by last week of August 2019
Directorate of TE And TE And SCERT
Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, India.