Tamil Nadu MBBS/ BDS Admission
Tamil Nadu MBBS/ BDS admissions 2018 is conduct by the Selection Committee Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu that invites applications from May 11, 2018 for admissions to MBBS and BDS program in government medical and dental colleges located in the state of Tamil Nadu. on the basis of 10+2 or Higher Secondary Certificate marks, candidate’s admissions to undergraduate MBBS and BDS program in state of Tamil Nadu will be done. The exact number of MBBS and BDS seats in Tamil Nadu Medical/Dental Colleges in 2018 will be readily available at the time of counseling only.
Exam Name: Tamil Nadu Medical Admissions
Commonly called as: Tamil Nadu MBBS/ BDS Admission
Exam Type: For MBBS and BDS seats
Exam Category: State Level
About Tamil Nadu Medical Admissions
The Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2018 is conduct by the Health & Family Welfare (ME) Department of the Government of Tamil Nadu in important cities in Tamil Nadu, as per the schedule announced in the official notification in a successful manner.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Medical Admissions 2018
• The students should be a domicile of Tamil Nadu.
• The students must have completed 17 years of age as on 3st December 2015.
• The students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology + Botany).
• The students who have studied Class VIII to XII in the state of Tamil Nadu, need not to attach ‘’Native Certificate’’.
• The students s who are domicile of Tamil Nadu, but have studied Class VIII to XII either partly or completely outside the state of Tamil Nadu needs to produce the ‘’Native Certificate’’.
• The certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu should be issue by the competent authority only in the specified format and should be support by a copy of Passport/Ration Card/Ration Card/Birth Certificate.
• In case, the copy of the above mentioned supporting documents are not produce, the application form will be rejecting by the admission authority.
Application Process in Tamil Nadu Medical Admissions 2018
• The Tamil Nadu MBBS/ BDS Admission 2018 related Application Form is readily available from May 11, 2018.
• The Application Form of Tamil Nadu Medical 2018 can be downloaded till May 28, 2018
• In an offline mode, candidates are request to fill the Application Form of Tamilnadu Medical Admissions 2018.
• The Application Form should be submitted along with the Demand Draft of Rs.500 towards the application form cost, drawn in favor of ‘’The Secretary, Selection Committee“, payable at Chennai
• The filled in Application along with the necessary documents and related papers must reach the below mentioned address: “The Secretary, Selection Committee, No. 162, Periyar E.V.R High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010” within the last date mentioned in the official notification.
Registration Fees of Tamil Nadu Medical Admissions 2018
There is no Registration Fees of Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2018.
Age Limit for Tamil Nadu Medical Admissions 2018
The eligible and interested candidates should have completed the age of Seventeen years on or before 31st December 2015. All the students should produce evidence related date of birth to the concerned authority.
Admit Card for Tamil Nadu Medical Admissions 2018
After successful completion of online registration for Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2018, the candidate can download admit card and take a print out. This admit-card should be safely kept and use for further selection process.
Note: The hall ticket or admit card is mandatory for a process.
Results of Tamil Nadu Medical Admissions 2018
The Selection Committee Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu officially announces the results’ of Tamilnadu Medical Admission 2018 on their official website on June 12, 2018. The interested candidates can directly check their status by successfully entering their respective roll number in the place given on their official website www.tnhealth.org.
Important Dates of Tamil Nadu Medical Admissions 2018
• The Start date of issue of Application is May 11, 2018.
• The Last date of sale of Application & Downloading is May 28, 2018; 05:00 PM.
• The Last Date for Submission of Application Form is May 29, 2018; Time 05:00 PM.
• The Declaration of Merit is June 12, 2018.
• The Allotment of seats by Personal Appearance is June 12, 2018.
Counseling Process of Tamil Nadu Medical Admissions 2018
Based on student’s ranks as mentioned in the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for the counseling procedure. The shortlisted Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2018 candidates will be announced official on their website as per the marks scored by candidates. The ranking will be successfully base on marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the subjects such as Physics, Biology and Chemistry in the qualifying examination that is the 10+2 examination. In the Medical and Dental college of Tamil Nadu, MBBS and BDS seats will be solely base on merit list. On the other hand, they are call for counseling process as per the scheduled timetable in the venue and dates announced by the selection committee.
Contact Details: The enthusiastic students can get more information and details related to Tamilnadu Medical Admissions 2018 from the help desk located in the office of:-
The Secretary, Selection Committee,
No. 162, Periyar E.V.R High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 010.