St. Xavier’s Entrance Test 2018
St. Xavier’s College is function as Autonomous body. It is under University of Mumbai. It has accredited by NAAC as Grade (A). It is one of the famous institutions in Mumbai to offer professional courses in management and Information & Technology. It conducts the St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018 for the aspiring candidates for admission in B.M.S (Bachelor of Management Studies) and B.M.M (Bachelor of Mass Media).
Exam Name: St. Xavier’s College BMS/BMM Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
About St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018
The St. Xavier’s Entrance Test 2018 is for B.M.S and B.M.M, which is conduct separately.
• St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018 is paper and pen test.
• The time duration of test is 2 hours.
• The test question paper consists of two sections.
• The St. Xavier’s College Mumbai is the only test center for St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018
He or she who wishes to join St. Xavier’s college for pursuing B.M.S and B.M.M program must have the following eligibility.
• The candidate must be a permanent resident of India.
• The candidate must pass higher secondary exam from recognized educational board in India.
• The qualifying marks for general candidates are 65% and above.
• The qualifying marks for SC & ST candidates are 55% and above.
• The qualifying marks for other minority community candidates are 60% and above.
Application Process in St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018
The St. Xavier’s college provides online facility for the out station candidates and candidates from Mumbai can apply directly in the campus.
Offline Mode: The St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018 application can form is printable from their official website www.xaviers.edu
• Any candidates can fill this printed form and submit to St. Xavier’s college via post or courier.
• You must ensure that all required document are attach with the application form.
• You have to take demand draft in favor of ‘Principal, St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai’
Online Mode: The smart way to apply for St. Xavier’s Entrance Test 2018 by outstation candidates is through www.xaviers.edu
• The online apply provision will be open from the date of registration begins for St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018 and closes as per the last date.
• You can also make online payment via net banking and credit card.
Registration Fees of St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018
The registration fee for St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018 varies according to candidate’s category they belong.
• The general candidate registration fee is INR 600
• The SC & ST candidate registration fee is INR 300
Age Limit for St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018
The maximum age limit is not above 25 years old for the academic year 2018.
Syllabus for St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018
The question paper for BMM will consist of –
• Critical Analysis and Creative Thinking
• General Knowledge
• English Language Skills
• Current Affairs
• Data Interpretation
The question paper for BMS will consist of-
• General Knowledge
• Critical Analysis & Creative Thinking
• Language skills
• Current Affairs
• Data Interpretation and Basic Mathematics
Admit Card for St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018
The St. Xavier’s Entrance Test 2018 admit card is download able from www.xaviers.edu
• All eligible candidates have to take a print and paste their recent photo on it.
• A Gazetted Officer must attest the photo.
Note: No candidate is entertained to enter the test center without their admit card.
Results of St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018
The results of St. Xavier’s Entrance Test 2018 will be available on their official website in the month of July 2018.
Important Dates of St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018
• The online registration will begin in the month of May 2018
• The closing of online and physical form submission at campus will end by last week of May 2018
• All eligible candidates can take print out of their admit card from the month of June 2018
• The test results will be publishing in the month of July 2018.
Counseling Process of St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018
All successful candidates who have passed St. Xavier’s Entrance Test 2018 have to undergo counseling and interview at Mumbai campus to join B.M.S and B.M.M program.
St. Xavier’s College- Autonomous
No.5, Mahapalika Marg,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 001
Tel No.: 022 22620661
Fax No.: 022 22659484