Rajasthan Diploma Admission 2017
Polytechnic education is a great help for students who are willing to make a career in Engineering and non-engineering courses. Polytechnic offers them the scope to study the subject of their choice and that too without investing a huge amount that is generally required for the degree courses. Polytechnic courses have helped a lot in bridging the gap between the technicians and the engineers because now the technicians are also well knowledgeable.
Exam Name: Rajasthan Polytechnic Diploma Admission
Commonly called as: Rajasthan Poly Admission/ Rajasthan Diploma Admission
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
About Rajasthan Polytechnic Diploma Admission
Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan manages the admission of candidates into different engineering and non engineering diploma courses in the government and state recognized polytechnics. It is a full time Diploma course.
Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2017
Citizenship: The candidates must be a resident of India.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidates must be that of 15 years in the year of examination.
Educational Qualification: The aspirants appearing for the exam must possess the 10th / 12th board passing certificate or ITI or equivalent from a recognized board. They have to secure a minimum of 35% marks in their matriculation exam.
Application Fee for Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2017
The candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 300 at CSC Kiosk or E-Mitra and collect the receipt of the payment. A service charge of Rs. 10 also needs to be paid there.
Application Process in Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2017
• The candidates appearing for the exam can apply either online or offline.
• If the candidate is opting to apply online, then they need to visit the official website dte.rajasthan.gov.in and fill up the application from there.
• In the offline mode, the candidate needs to download the application form first and then fill it up with all the correct details. They also need to submit relevant documents along with the application form and send it to below mentioned address through speed post or registered post–
Directorate of Technical Education
Government Polytechnic College
Syllabus of Rajasthan Poly Admission 2017
The aspirants will have to go through the tenth board Mathematics and Science syllabus in order to clear the exam. The standard of the question paper will be that of tenth standard only. English and communication skill will also be tested along with Applied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Exam Pattern of Rajasthan Poly Admission 2017
Multiple choice questions will be there and it will include questions from the tenth board syllabus only. So, the candidates are requested to go through their study books thoroughly, so that they can attempt all the questions.
Admit Card of Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2017
The admit card can be downloaded from the official website dte.rajasthangov.in and a printout of the same is required to enter the examination hall.
Results of Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2017
The result will be made available online at the official website of Rajasthan Polytechnic.
Important dates of Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2017
The candidates must note down the important dates of Rajasthan Diploma Admission 2017, so that they can appear in the exam successfully:
• The application form will be made available online from the month of June 2017
• The applicants can submit online till the last week of July 2017
• Hall ticket is available to download from 2nd week of August 2017
• The exam will be held in the month of August2017
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of September 2017
• Counselling process will start by last week of September 2017
Directorate of Technical Education
Government Polytechnic College,
Ph No: 0291 – 263001, 2630016
DTE Rajasthan: dte.rajasthan.gov.in