PU MEd Admission 2019
The aspirants, who are seeking admission into the Master of Education (M.Ed) in colleges designated under the Panjab University, Chandigarh, must go through the entrance exam. But, prior to the submission of application, the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria that are being mentioned on the website.
Exam Name: Panjab University M.Ed. Entrance Test
Commonly Known as: PU MEd Entrance Test
Exam Category: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About Panjab University MEd Admission
Some of the colleges that are located all across the state of Punjab are mentioned below:
• D.A.V. College of Education Abohar
• Department of Education of Panjab University, Chandigarh
• Dasmesh Girls College of Education, Muktsar
• D.A.V. College of Education, Hoshiarpur
• Department of Education of Punjabi University, Patiala
• GHG Harprakash College of Education for Women, Ludhiana, etc.
• Over 100 seats are offered for admission in Master of Education course. These seats are equally distributed 3 different disciplines – M.Ed General, M.Ed Guidance Technology and M.Ed Guidance and counseling.
Eligibility Criteria of PU MEd Entrance Exam 2019
The applicants who want to appear in the Panjab University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 must satisfy the eligibility criteria that are stated below:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India
• It is also important that they satiate the domicile requirement of the country
• The general candidates applying for the M.Ed Entrance test must pass the B.Ed exam with a minimum of 55% marks in total
• The SC/ ST/ OBC candidate needs to attain a minimum of 50% marks in total
• M.Ed through Correspondence is allowed only to full time teachers, but the total marks requirement remain the same that is for general category it will be 55% and for reserved category it will be 50%
• The candidates applying for the exam must have 2 years of salaried working experience in a school recognized by affiliated board or University
• The candidates working in a school as part time teachers are also eligible for the entrance exam provided they are getting paid for the service
Application Process in PU MEd Entrance Exam 2019
The candidates who are applying for the PU M.Ed. entrance test must follow the instructions mentioned in here:
• The application process can only be completed online, so the candidates need to visit admissions.puchd.ac.in or puchd.ac.in and click on the registration link
• They will have to provide basic details like email address and mobile number for completing the registration process
• With the help of the login credentials the candidates can access the application form
• Fill up the application form with correct details
• Pay the application fee using the bank challan that is made available online
• Scanned copy of signature and photograph will be required to complete the application process, so the candidates must keep it handy
• Once the application form is dully filled, verify the details and then submit the application form
Application fee of PU MEd Entrance Exam 2019
The general candidates appearing for the MEd Entrance Test 2018 needs to pay Rs. 1800 as the application fee. In case of the SC/ ST candidate, the application fee will be Rs. 900.
Age Limit of PU MEd Entrance Exam 2019
The minimum age limit that the candidate needs to attain is 25 years as of the examination year.
Exam Pattern of PU MEd Entrance Exam 2019
Panjab University M.Ed exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
|Philosophical & Sociological Basis of Education||90 minutes||75|
|Guidance & Counseling|
|The Learner – Nature & Development|
|Teaching – Learning Process|
Admit Card of PU MEd Entrance Exam 2019
The admit card will be made available online for the candidates. The candidates must download the admit card and take a printout of the same. They will have to carry the hall ticket to the examination hall along with an ID Proof.
Results of PU MEd Entrance Exam 2019
The candidates can check their results online at www.results.puchd.ac.in by entering the roll number in the specified place after clicking the link of the Panjab University MEd Entrance Test 2018 result.
Important dates in PU MEd Entrance Exam 2019
The candidates appearing for the PU M.Ed. entrance test must keep a note of the important dates that are mentioned below:
• The online application will be made available from the beginning of May 2019
• The application will be accepted till the middle of June 2019
• The entrance exam will be held towards the end of July tentatively
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of August 2019
• Counselling process will start by last week of Septembr 2019
Sector 14, Chandigarh,
Punjab, India – 160 014.
Ph No: 1800-180-2065/ 2534818/66