NEET 2018 Phase 2
NEET is the abbreviation of National Eligibility Entrance Test. NEET is an entrance exam conducted by the CBSE Board. This entrance examination is conducted `for admission in various medical courses offered by the top medical colleges of the country. This year the NEET 2018 Phase 2 will be conducted in two phases i.e. Phase I and Phase 2. Phase I was AIPMT and Phase 2 will be conducted on 24th July 2018. Here in this article NEET 2018 Phase II will be discussed in detail.
Exam Name: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: NEET
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
On successful completion of NEET Phase 2 exam candidates will be eligible to get admission in various medical courses like MBBS and BDS.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2018 Phase 2
For attending the NEET 2018 Phase 2 Candidates must comply with the eligibility criteria before applying:
• Firstly, candidate of Indian Nationals and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can only apply for this exam.
• Secondly candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
• Thirdly, the maximum age of the candidate must not exceed 25 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission however relaxation of five years in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved categories.
• Fourthly, candidates must have passed the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Age Limit for NEET 2018 Phase 2
Candidates must be at least 17 years old as on December 31, 2018. The age limit is 25 years for general and 30 years for SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Application Process in NEET 2018 Phase 2
Candidates can apply for this examination either through Online mode or Offline mode as per the convenience. Process to apply for both the modes is as following:
• Application form for NEET 2018 Phase 2 will be available online on the official website of NEET www.aipmt.nic.in or cbse.nic.in.
• It is informed to all the aspiring candidates that the application form for NEET 2018 Phase 2 will be available online from the second week of May 2018.
Registration Fees for NEET 2018 Phase 2
• The cost of the application form for the candidates of general category will be Rs. 1000/- whereas for the candidates of reserved categories will be Rs.550/- .
• The application fee can be submitted by credit or debit card or through bank challan. Candidates will have to send the computer generated confirmation page of the application form by speed or registered post to the Assistant Secretary (NEET), Delhi.
Syllabus for NEET 2018
Syllabus for NEET 2018 Phase 2 has been prepared by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The syllabus includes Class 11th & Class 12th syllabus covering the sections of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany. MCI has prepared the NEET 2018 syllabus after considering the syllabus of various Boards of Educations like CBSE, NCERT and COBSE.
Admit Card of NEET 2018
The NEET 2018 Phase 2 exam Admit Card will be released from first week of July, 2018. Candidates who have successfully registered will be able to download the admit card from the official site of NEET. The admit card will contain the information of the candidates name & roll number, fathers name, category, photograph, signature, date and venue of the exam and many other details.
Result of NEET 2018 Phase 2
The NEET 2018 Phase 2 Result will be announced on 17th August 2018. All the candidates who appeared in the exam will be able to check their NEET Result 2018 on the official website of NEET. Candidates will be required to enter their roll number and other required details to view their results.
Important Dates of NEET 2018 Phase 2
Following are the important dates in NEET 2018 Phase 2 examination:
• Online and Offline application forms for this examination will start from 26th May, 2018.
• Last date to receive Online as well as Offline application forms will be in the 21st June, 2018.
• Download NEET 2018 Phase 2 Admit Card from 8th July, 2018
• Examination will be scheduled in the 24th July, 2018.
• Downloading OMR Answer Sheet of NEET 2018 Phase 2 is 4th August to 6th August, 2018 .
• Downloading Answer Key of NEET 2018 Phase 2 is 7th August to 9th August, 2018.
• Results will be announced in the 17th, August 2018.
• Counselling process will be started from last week of August 2018.
• Academic session 2018-17 will starts from in the month of October 2018.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Shiksha Kendra, 2 – Community Centre,
Preet Vihar,Delhi – 110 092.