MP BEd Entrance Test 2019
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP VYAPAM), Bhopal conducts the B.Ed entrance exam to select the right candidates for the Bachelor of Education courses. The candidates seeking admission into the B.Ed courses must qualify for the entrance exam by fulfilling the eligibility criteria that has been set by the board.
Exam Name: Madhya Pradesh Bachelor of Education Entrance Examination
Commonly Known As: MP B.Ed Entrance Exam
Exam category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam level: State Level
About MP B.Ed. Admission
MP VYAPAM conducts the B.Ed entrance test which is held in different centers of the Madhya Pradesh state, so the candidates would definitely find one center of examination near their address. There are different B.Ed colleges in the state and in order to seek admission into one of them, the candidates will have to pass the B.Ed Pravesh Pariksha.
Eligibility Criteria of MP BEd Entrance Exam 2019
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria that is being mentioned below to apply for the MP Pre B.Ed 2019:
• The candidate must be a citizen of India
• The minimum qualification that the candidate need to attain to fulfill the eligibility criteria is graduation
• The post graduation students can also apply for the entrance exam
• A minimum of 50% marks is required if the candidates belong to general category
• In case of the reserved category, the minimum marks will be 45% either in graduation or post graduation
• In the 10+2, the candidates must have Science subjects
• The candidates appearing in the final year exam can also apply for the entrance exam
Application process in MP BEd Entrance Exam 2019
Below mentioned are the steps that the candidates need to follow for successful completion of the application process:
• The candidates will have to apply online and for that they need to visit www.vyapam.nic.in
• In there the candidates will have to register by providing the basic details like the email address and mobile number
• Once the login credentials are received the candidates can access the application form
• Now fill up the application form completely with correct details, scanned photograph and signature wherever required
• It is time to make the payment online through MP KIOSK
• Verify the details that have been uploaded and submit the application form
• It is requested that the candidates take a printout of the application form that is being duly filled for future reference
Application Fee of MP BEd Entrance Exam 2019
The candidates will have to pay Rs. 500, if they belong to the general or OBC category. The Reserved category candidate will have to pay Rs. 250.
Age limit of MP BEd Entrance Exam 2019
The minimum age limit that the candidate need to attain in 21 years as of the examination year.
Exam Pattern of MP BEd Entrance Exam 2019
MP Pre BEd exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
|Mental Ability||30||3 hour|
Admit Card of MP BEd Entrance Exam 2019
The admit card will be made available online that the candidates can download at the comfort of their home. The candidates must carry the hard copy of the hall ticket of the examination hall along with ID proof.
Results of MP BEd Entrance Test 2019
The candidate can check their result of MP Pre BEd online using their roll number. The candidates will have to visit the official website and click on the results link.
Important Dates in MP BEd Entrance Test 2019
The candidates must make a note of the important dates of MP Pre BEd entrance exam for successful completion of the application process.
• The online application will be made available by the end of March 2019
• The application will be accepted till the end of March 2019
• The entrance exam will be held in the middle of April 2019
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of May 2019
• Counselling process will start by last week of June 2019
PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD
“Chayan Bhawan”, Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park (East), Bhopal – 462011.
Phone No: 0755-2578801-04
Fax: 0755-2550498, 0755-2554826