BSEM TET 2018
The Board of Secondary Education, Manipur conducts the Manipur TET every year. The exam is held to hand pick the best teachers for the government aided / non aided schools. The test ensures that only qualified teachers get elected for the teaching job, so that the students are benefitted by their knowledge. The exam is quite tough and the candidates need to pull up their socks to clear the exam.
Exam Name: Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test
Commonly known as: Manipur TET or BSEM TET
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test
The Board of Secondary Education Manipur started looking into the matters of Class I to Class VIII from the year 2004 after an amendment in the previous Act was made. The Board of Secondary Education was established in the year 1972 by the Manipur Legislative Assembly Act. The academic activities were looked after by this board. Not just that, the board ensured the enhancement of the standard of education in the state of Manipur.
Eligibility Criteria of Manipur TET 2018
The candidates aspiring to become a teacher in the state of Manipur must meet the following eligibility criteria to appear in the BSEM TET:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India
• The candidates must provide details about the local / non local status of the residentship
• The candidates with a minimum of 45% marks in their Senior secondary along with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education can apply for the exam
• Or, the candidates who have cleared the Higher Secondary exam with 50% marks along with 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
• Or, the candidates can be a higher secondary pass out with a minimum of 50% marks along with 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
• The candidates with a minimum of 50% marks in their Higher Secondary exam and also possess a 4 year degree in B.A. / B.Sc. Ed. or B.A. or B.A.Ed or B.Sc. Ed can apply for the upper primary
• The candidates with a degree in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com and a minimum of 50% marks and a B.Ed degree can also apply
• 5% relaxation is provided to the candidates of reserved category
Application Process in Manipur TET 2018
The applicants must remember the following points while applying for the BSEM TET:
• The candidates will have to visit the official website at www.bsem.nic.in
• There they will get the link for completing their registration process
• The candidates will have to update their father’s name, their name, gender, valid email address and mobile number along with some other basic information
• Once the registration is complete, the candidates will receive the login details
• With the username and password, they will have to login again and fill up the application process with all the relevant details
• The recent passport size photograph and signature is required while filling up the application form, so the candidates are requested to keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature handy
• Once the application form is duly filled, click on the challan print and take a printout of the same
• Now with the 3 copies of challan and the required amount of sum, the candidates need to deposit their application fee in any SBI branch
• When the payment is done, the candidates will have to update the transaction details like the deposit amount, transaction id, deposit date, etc.
• Click on Save and then submit the application form
• A confirmation page will be generated that the candidates need to download and submit to the District Education Officer
• The candidates who have filled up the application form correctly and have met the eligibility criteria completely will get the admit card
Application Fee of Manipur TET 2018
The general candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 for Paper I and in case they are applying for both the papers, then they will have to pay Rs. 800. For SC/ ST candidates, the payment is Rs. 250 for Paper I and for both the papers, the payment is Rs 400.
Age Limit of Manipur TET 2018
The candidates who are willing to appear for the BSEM TET must attain a minimum of 21 years of age as of the examination year.
Exam Pattern of Manipur TET 2018
BSEM TET exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
|I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
Admit Card of Manipur TET 2018
The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website 15 days prior to the commencement of the examination. They will have to click on the right link for the admit card and enter the registration number. The candidates must carry the e-admit card along with them to the examination hall, else they won’t be allowed inside.
Results of Manipur TET 2018
The results will be declared online. The candidates can check their results on the official website by clicking on the Results link and then entering their roll number.
Important Dates in Manipur TET 2018
The candidates appearing for the exam must keep a note of the following important dates while applying for the BSEM TET 2018:
• The online application will start from the month of December 2017
• The candidates will be able to submit their duly filled application form till the middle of January 2018
• Hall ticket is available to download from 1st week of February 2018
• The Manipur TET will be held in the 3rd week of February 2018
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of March 2018
• Counselling process will start by first week of April 2018
Board of Secondary Education Manipur
Indo Myanmar Road (NH-39),
Sanakhwa Yaima Kollup,
Imphal, Manipur – 795 001.