Maha BEd CET 2017
The aspirants who are looking forward to make a career in teaching must complete their B.Ed first. To appear for the B.Ed Common Entrance Test the candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria that have been set up by the board.
Exam Name: Maharashtra Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test
Commonly Known as: MH B.Ed. CET
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About Maharashtra B.Ed. Admission
The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State and Maharashtra Government conducts a B.Ed. Common Entrance Test for selecting suitable candidates for the B.Ed course. The budding teachers are then provided the scope to hone their skills and share their learning experiences with several others. Facilities provided in the B.Ed colleges are of international standard, so that the candidates get the best education.
Eligibility criteria of Maharashtra BEd CET 2017
The candidates must satiate the below mentioned eligibility criteria before applying for the MAHA BEd CET 2017:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India
• The candidates must complete their 3 year graduation in B.A. Humanities or B.Sc or B.SC Social Sciences from any recognized university
• The general candidates and the OBC candidates need to score a minimum of 50% marks
• The candidates belonging to the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5%, so they need to score 45% marks in their qualifying exam
• The candidates who are not from Maharashtra will also be allowed to sit for the exam if they have secured a minimum of 50% marks in total
• The candidates who have appeared in the final year exam can also apply for the B.ED CET.
Application process in Maharashtra BEd CET 2017
The candidates will have to follow the instructions in order to complete the application process successfully:
• The candidates need to go online and visit the official website at bed.mhpravesh.in.
• There they need to register first with the basic details like email address and mobile number
• The candidates will receive the login credentials and with that they will be able to access the application form
• Fill up the application form completely with correct details and then pay the application fee
• The application fee needs to be paid either online through net banking or debit card or credit card
• The payment can also be made through SBI Challan that can be downloaded from the official website
• Once everything is being uploaded, including the photograph and signature, the candidates can click on Submit
• A printout of the application form must be taken for future reference
Application fee of Maharashtra BEd CET 2017
The candidates need to pay a sum of Rs. 650, if they belong to the general or OBC category. Even the outside candidates must also pay Rs. 650 as application fee. For the candidates who belong to reserved category will have to pay only Rs. 350.
Age limit of Maharashtra BEd CET 2017
The candidates appearing for the entrance exam must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Exam Pattern of Maharashtra BEd CET 2017
Maha BEd CET exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
|Mental Ability||50||1 hour|
Admit Card of Maharashtra BEd CET 2017
The candidates will able to download their hall ticket using the login credentials that are being provided at the time of registration.
Results of Maharashtra BEd CET 2017
The result of MH BEd CET 2017 will also be made available online by the beginning of August, so that the candidates can check it using their roll number.
Important Dates in Maharashtra BEd CET 2017
The candidates must remember the important dates of MAHA BEd CET 2017 to complete the application process successfully:
• The online application will be made available for the candidates by the beginning of July 2017
• The application form link will be open till the middle of July 2017
• The entrance exam will be held by the end of July 2017
• Results will be announced by 3rd week of August 2017
• Counselling process will start by last week of September 2017
Director of Higher Education,
B.Ed. Admission Process 2017-18
Central Building, Pune,
Maharashtra State – 411 001.