LU Admission 2019
Lucknow University MEd Admission Test is conducted by the Lucknow University, Faculty of Education. M.Ed course is of 2 year duration where the candidates will be enjoying modern facilities as well as research infrastructure.
Exam Name: Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test
Commonly Known as: LU M.Ed Admission
Exam Category: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About Lucknow University MEd Admission
Lucknow University is a very old institution, which has its own heritage. The setup may be old, but the infrastructure and the facilities provided by the institution are up to date. Modern equipment’s are in place to help the candidates make the most out of it and build a career as per their wish.
Eligibility Criteria of Lucknow University MEd Entrance Exam 2019
The candidates appearing for the M.Ed admission test must satisfy the eligibility criteria that are being mentioned below:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India
• The candidates must be a resident of Lucknow
• The candidates applying for the entrance exam must hold a B.Ed degree
• The candidate must secure a minimum of 50% marks in their B.Ed exam to qualify for the M.Ed admission
• The candidates appearing in the final year exam can also apply for the exam
Application Process in Lucknow University MEd Entrance Exam 2019
The candidates need to follow the instructions mentioned below to successfully apply for the M.Ed exam:
• The candidates can apply online by visiting the official website at www.lkouniv.ac.in
• The candidates will have to click on the link for the application form of M.Ed
• There the candidates need to register first with their valid email address and mobile number
• Once they receive the login credentials, they can login with that and start filling up the application form
• The applicants must read the instructions carefully prior to the filling up the application form, so that no mistake is committed
• Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature is required to be uploaded in the application form
• Now pay the application fee through the preferred mode
• It is time to verify the details that have been updated before hitting the submit button finally
Application fee of Lucknow University MEd Entrance Exam 2019
The candidates need to pay Rs. 400 as the application fee through different modes mentioned in the information brochure.
Age limit of Lucknow University MEd Entrance Exam 2019
The minimum age limit that the candidate needs to attain is 23 years as of the examination.
Exam Pattern of Lucknow University MEd Entrance Exam 2019
LU MEd exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
|(Short Answer) Subject Competence||10||20|
Admit Card of Lucknow University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of Lucknow University. The candidates need to use their registration number or part of their name to download the hall ticket. The candidates must take a photo ID along with the admit card to the examination hall.
Results of Lucknow University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
The result will be declared online and the candidates can check them with the help of roll number provided to them in the admit card.
Important Dates in Lucknow University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
The candidates who are appearing for the M.Ed admission test must keep in mind the following dates for successful completion of the application process:
• The candidates can access the online application form by the 2nd week of March 2019
• The application form will be accepted till the middle of April 2019
• The exam will be conducted by the end of May 2019
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of June 2019
University Road, Hasanganj,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226 007.