LHMC BSc Nursing Admission 2017
The Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) established in the year 1914 is one of the pioneer institutes for women who want to study medical. The entrance exam is held every year in order to select the candidates for the B.Sc Nursing courses.
Exam Name: Lady Hardinge Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admission
Commonly Known as: LHMC B.Sc. Nursing Admission
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: National Level
About LHMC BSc Nursing Admission
The college is named after the wife of then viceroy Lord Hardinge. The institution is known to produce highly qualified medical professionals. Various medical courses are offered by the institution like Doctor of Medicine in Forensic Medicine, Master of Surgery in Anatomy, Doctor of Medicine in Dermatology, etc. apart from B.Sc Nursing.
Eligibility criteria of LHMC BSc Nursing 2017
The candidate must fulfill the following criteria in order to appear for the entrance exam:
• For this course, only women candidates are allowed
• The candidates must have knowledge of Hindi
• The candidate must possess the Secondary School Certificate/ 10+2 r equivalent from a recognized board
• Minimum of 50% marks is required to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the entrance exam
• In case of the SC/ ST & OBC candidates the minimum marks that they need to obtain is 45%
• The candidates must have the subjects like English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology
• There are certain relaxations as per government rules for the reserved categories
Application Process in LHMC BSc Nursing 2017
In order to complete the application process successfully, the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
• The candidates can acquire the application form either online or offline
• If they want the hard copy of the application form, then they can acquire tat by submitting the attested copy of 10th board certificate for age proof and 12th board mark sheet
• The candidates need to send a DD or a banker’s cheque along with the documents to College of Nursing or to the LHMC and associated Hospitals of New Delhi
• The DD will be drawn in favor of the Director, LHMC and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi
• The candidates can obtain the application form by post or if they want it can be obtained by them in person as well
• In case the candidates are opting for the online application, then they need to go online and visit mohfw.nic.in or www.hardinge.org
• There they will find the application form that they can download
• This can also be submitted along with the DD or banker’s cheque
• Character certificate from the Principal of the last school that the candidates have attended is required
• Recent passport size photograph is also required in the application form and the photograph must be attested by a Gazetted officer or the Principal of the School.
Application Fee for LHMC BSc Nursing 2017
The candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs. 250 in order to apply for the entrance exam and the payment should be done through DD or through Banker’s cheque.
Age Limit of LHMC BSc Nursing 2017
The minimum age limit for the B.Sc Nursing course is 17 years in October of the examination year. The Vice Chancellor has the right to provide a relaxation of 1 year on the basis of merit of the candidate.
Exam Pattern of LHMC BSc Nursing 2017
The entrance exam will be of 2 hours duration and it will include question from the subjects like English, General Knowledge, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. The standard of the question will be that of 10+2 level.
Admit Card of LHMC BSc Nursing 2017
The candidates will get the admit card by post before the commencement of the examination.
Results of LHMC BSc Nursing 2017
The result will be declared soon after the written entrance exam is over. The candidates need to pay a visit to the main gate of the College of Nursing in order to check their results.
Important Dates in LHMC BSc Nursing 2017
The candidates must keep a note of all the important dates related to the LHMC BSc Nursing Admission 2017:
• The candidates will be made available with the application form in the 3rd week of May 2017
• The application form will be accepted till the middle of June 2017
• Tentatively the exam will be held by the end of June 2017
• The results will be declared soon after in July 2017
Lady Hardinge Medical College
C-604, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road,
Diz Area, Connaught Place,
New Delhi, Delhi – 110 001.
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare: mohfw.nic.in