Allahabad University Law Five Year Admission Test is organized by University of Allahabad. This examination is conducted every academic year in order to provide admissions to students in Five Year Law courses.
Exam Name: Allahabad University Law Five Year Admission Test
Commonly called as: Allahabad University LFAT
Exam Type: University Level
Exam Category: Under Graduate
About Allahabad University LFAT
Allahabad University offers LLB programmes including BA LLB every academic year and Five year Law course is one of the Admission Test which is conducted.
Eligibility for LFAT 2019
Candidates applying for UOA LFAT are required to meet the following criteria in order to apply for this examination:
• All the candidates who apply for this examination are required to pass their 10+2 or an equivalent course from one of the recognized university.
• Applying candidates are required to pass the qualifying examination with the minimum aggregate of 45% marks if they are from General or OBC and 40% incase of SC or ST.
Application Process in LFAT 2019
Candidates are required to apply for this examination by following below mentioned steps:
• Candidates are required to visit the official website and click on the registration link.
• Then proceed with the registration process and complete by filling with all the mandatory information to register.
• Once candidates receive the login credentials either on their mobiles or email, they need to proceed to apply for examination.
• Candidates are required to fill all the application form with all the necessary information.
• Next upload photograph as well as signature of the candidates with the mentioned dimensions only.
• Then candidates have to choose one of the payment option that is either Bank Challan or Online payment by selecting Credit or Debit card or else Net Banking.
• Lastly verify the application form and submit it and take the printout for future reference.
Registration Fees for LFAT 2019
Applicants are required to pay registration fee of Rs.1,200 for General or OBC categories and Rs.600/- for SC or ST or PH. Candidates can either pay through Bank Challan at HDFC Bank or else using online payment of credit or debit cards or Net Banking.
Age Limit in Allahabad University LFAT 2019
Candidates applying for LFAT 2019 Entrance Exam should not exceed 20 years of age if they are from General or OBC categories. If applicants belong to SC or ST categories then they should not be more than 22 years of age.
Syllabus in Allahabad University LFAT 2019
In this examination questions will be selected from the subjects of English Grammar and Composition along with Hindi language, General Awareness and current affairs, reasoning, mental ability and legal aptitude.
Admit Cards of LFAT 2019
Admit cards of UOA LFAT will be available in the official website and it is required that candidates need to login and download the admit card. Candidates are required to login by entering the application number and date of birth. The admit card will be displayed, now candidates are required to download it and take the printout, which is essential to write the examination.
Important Dates in Allahabad University LFAT 2019
Below mentioned are the important dates in this LFAT 2019 Entrance Exam:
• Applications will be available in online from 1st week of March 2019.
• Last date to submit the application forms is 1st week of April 2019.
• Admit cards will be available in online from last week of April 2019.
• Examination will be held in the 1st week of May 2019.
Counselling Process in Allahabad University LFAT 2019
The candidates who are selected in this examination will be called for the process of counselling. Once this process is completed they will be admitted in this course by taking admission in this university.
University of Allahabad,
Senate House Campus,
Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh) – 211 002.
Fax: +91 532 24601083