JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2017 has been officially issued by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) on its website for the medical entrance examination. At present, aspirants can download JIPMER Admit Card at jipmer.edu.in for MBBS entrance examination. JIPMER has officially announced that the examination date is 5th June 2017. The examination will be held in two shifts that are in the Morning shift and Afternoon Shift. It is to be noted that Admit card of JIPMER MBBS 2017 entrance examination comprises of significant information and other details regarding the aspirant and examination centre.
The JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket 2017 comprises of aspirant’s name and date of birth as typed by the aspirant in the application form plus signature image and photo as uploaded by the aspirant , roll number and Examination City allotted. Under any circumstances, situations and conditions, the request for change/ rectification of any other information and details shall NOT be considered in the hall ticket. On the other hand, NO aspirant will be permitted to personally appear for the Entrance Examination unless he/she personally holds the Hall Ticket that is downloaded from the website of JIPMER. The Official website in order to download admit card is jipmer.edu.in.
Steps in order to download JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card
• Do visit official website, www.jipmer.edu.in
• Then enter login your credentials such as DOB, Application ID, Password.
• Click to admit card/ hall ticket section.
• Do make sure your computer is well-connected to a printer.
• Click on the download button.
• Print successfully the downloaded JIPMER Admit Card 2017.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2017
• Aspirant should be carrying to the examination center such as valid ID proof and copy of the ID proof plus Admit Card of JIPMER MBBS 2017 Entrance Examination.
• Candidates shouldn’t mutilate or tamper the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2017.
• Only through online, the JIPMER Admit Card/ Hall Ticket are available. Aspirants will neither be sent the hall ticket by post, nor any other logistic means.
• In case of any kind of difficulties in download the JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card then use a different browser in a successful manner. If the issue still persists, then contact technical support.
Driving License/ Valid ID Proof: Passport/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/ School Principal (on official Letterhead), Photo Identify proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ Domicile Certificate with Photo/ Mark sheet with Photograph and Aadhar Card with Photograph. ID Proof other than mentioned above will NOT be permitted/accepted under any conditions, circumstances and situations.
Do carry only inside the hall, Hall Ticket along with Valid Identity Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof. It is to be noted that NO aspirant will be permitted to take the examination without producing the valid Hall Ticket.
• JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination: 05.06.2017 (Sunday) 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
• Reporting Time: 07:30 AM onwards
• Entry to Examination Centre closes at: 09:15 AM
• Start of Examination: 10:00 AM.
• Aspirants will be permitted to leave the hall only at 12:30 PM.
Significant Information after Downloading JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card
At the examination venue, aspirants should report latest by 07.30 am. It is to be remembered that entry to examination centre closes at 09:15 AM. Under any circumstances, NO entry will be permitted beyond 09:15 AM. This is actually to facilitate completing all the formalities such as Photo capture and Biometrics. The examination starts at 10:00 AM in a strict manner. The aspirant wouldn’t be permitted to immediate leave the examination hall just before 12:30 PM which is the actual time of close of examination.
It is to be noted that the Mode of Examination is purely On-line based Distributed Object System Examination comprising of 200 single best response types multiple choice questions.
• on 05-06-2017 (Sunday) 10.00 AM To 12.30 PM is the Test Administration.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Examination Centers:
In the JIPMER MBBS examination centre allotted will be published, which the aspirant can download online.
(1) Agarthala, (2) Aizwal, (3) Ambala, (4) Amritsar, (5) Asansol, (6) Belgaum, (7) Bengaluru, (8) Bhatinda, (9) Bhopal, (10) Bhubaneswar, (11) Bishnupur, (12) Chennai, (13) Cochin, (14) Coimbatore, (15) Cuttack, (16) Dehradun, (17) Delhi NCR, (18) Dibrugarh, (19) Durgapur, (20) Faridabad, (21) Gandhi Nagar, (22) Ghaziabad, (23) GreaterNoida, (24) Gurgaon, (25) Guwahati, (26) Guntur, (27) Gwalior, (28) Hissar, (29) Hooghly, (30) Howrah, (31) Hyderabad, (32) Imphal, (33) Indore, (34) Jabalpur, (35) Jalandhar, (36) Jamshedpur, (37) Kalyani, (38) Kannur, (39) Karimnagar, (40) Kolkata, (41) Kottayam, (42) Kurnool, (43) Kurukshetra, (44) Lucknow, (45) Madurai, (46) Mangalore, (47) Mathura, (48) Meerut, (49) Mohali, (50) Mumbai, (51) Mysore, (52) Nagercoil, (53) Nagpur, (54) Namakkal, (55) Patiala, (56) Puducherry, (57) Rajahmundry, (58) Ranchi, (59) Salem, (60) Sangrur, (61) Siliguri, (62) Sonipat, (63) Shimoga, (64) Tezpur, (65) Thiruvannamalai, (66) Thoothukudi, (67) Tirunelveli, (68) Trichy, (69) Trissur, (70) Trivandrum, (71) Vijayawada, (72) Visakhapatinam, (73) Vizianagaram, (74) Warrangal, (75) Yamunanagar.
Only for three Examination Cities, applicant can opt actually as directed by the concerned authority. As per the order of preference clicked by applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis, the allotment of Examination City would be made for the candidates. Usually, the initial preference would be wholeheartedly allotted. In certain situations, conditions and circumstances, JIPMER, reserves the right to allot any other Examination City other than the preferences marked by the applicant.
We wish “All the Best” to aspirants of JIPMER MBBS EXAMINATION 2017.