JEE Main 2016 Counselling
JEE is Joint Entrance Exam. It is an entrance exam held for admission in B.Tech course in IITs, NITs and Other GFTIs. Huge number of candidates applies for this exam and qualified. This year JEE Main Counselling 2016 will be held from 24 June 2016. Like previous year, this year also JoSAA 2016 Counselling will be held for JEE Main 2016 candidates. It is a combine Counselling for JEE Main and JEE Advanced qualifiers. Here is the process about how the JEE Main Counselling 2016 will be conducted.
Process of JEE Main 2016 Counselling
In JEE Main counselling on the basis of the choices and several other factors, allotment will be done judicially. The JEE Main Counselling is consisting of a number of steps.
Step 1 – Online Registration
• Access the official website of JEE Main 2016 Counselling
• Spot round registration will start at the end of the regular Counselling
• Enter all the asked details like name, date of birth, address, category, and bank details
• Pay the counselling fees via-challan, credit or debit card
Step 2 – Online Choice Filling of Institute
• Candidates will have to log in their account and being with choice filling round
• Look for the Colleges available and mark options of colleges and courses
• Make choices carefully, choices once locked will not be altered
• Candidate are advised to fill maximum possible choices for allotment
• Candidates will have to lock the choices before the deadline
• This locking of Institute will be done after each round of Counselling
Step 3 – Seat Allotment And Document verification
• Candidates will be allotted the seat on the basis of AIR, reservation norms, choices filled and vacancies
• It is to be noted that the seat allotment will be done in multiple rounds of counselling
• On being allotted, a candidate has to report to the RC as per the schedule
• Once the sear is allotted candidates will have to pay the fees to confirm the allotment of seat
• Get all the documents checked by the officials
• After payment candidates will be provided a provisional admission letter on completion of the process
Step 4 – Reporting to Allotted Institute
• Candidate will then have to report the allotted institute with all the documents and certificates. Failing to do so will led to cancellation of the seat.
JEE Main 2016 Spot Seat Allotment
A spot round of seat allotment is only done if will be any vacant seats from the usual rounds of counselling. Candidates are informed that for the spot round of seat allotment no fresh registration is required from an already registered candidate. Candidates will only have to fill the choices, pay the fees and lock choices for allotment.
Necessary Documents for JEE Main Counselling
• JEE Main 2016 Admit Card
• JEE Main 2016 Rank Card
• Copy Of The Confirmation Page
• Class X & XII Certificate
• Migration Certificate
• Category Certificate (If Applicable)
• Character Certificate
• Recent Passport Size Photographs
All the Best!