JEE Advanced 2019
Joint Entrance Examination Advanced is abbreviated as JEE (Advanced). JEE Advanced is the graduate entrance examination which is conducted by seven zonal Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB). Candidates who are willing to get their graduation degree in B.E/B.Tech courses are supposed to give JEE (Advanced) 2019.
Exam Name: Joint Entrance Examination Advanced
Commonly Called as: JEE (Advanced)
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
About Joint Entrance Examination Advanced
JEE (Advanced) is for under graduate course. Candidates need to fill the application form and can apply for the entrance examination. This is National level entrance examination where anyone can apply for the entrance examination and can get admission in various bachelor’s degree programs in eighteen IITs and Indian School of Mines (ISM), along with other reputed engineering institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2019
To get eligible in JEE advanced entrance examination and study in prestigious institutions like IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay and ISM Dhanbad candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates should appeared for 12th examination first time in all the subjects year either 2017 or 2019
• Candidate’s age should be more than 25 years can apply for the entrance examination.
Application Process in JEE Advanced 2019
Candidates who are interested to give JEE (Advanced) Entrance Examination needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• The online application starts from April 2019
• Candidates need to fill the application form by mentioning the personal details
• General/OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PwD/Female category candidates as application fees
• Candidates can pay the application fees online.
• The last date to fill the application form will be by 4th May 2019
Registration Fees of JEE Advanced 2019
The registration fees for JEE (Advanced) 2019 where general/OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PwD/Female category candidates as application fees. Candidate can pay this application fee online.
Age Limit for JEE Advanced 2019
Candidate’s age should be more than 25 years to apply for JEE Advanced Entrance Examination.
Exam Pattern for JEE Advanced 2019
JEE Advanced Entrance Examination will be conducted in 22nd May 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The examination consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, each of three hours duration.
• There are 60 multiple choice questions
• Questions will be related to Physics, Mathematics and chemistry subjects.
Admit Card for JEE Advanced 2019
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of JEE Advanced Entrance Exam. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The admit card will be available from May 2019 to May 2019.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are supposed to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Results of JEE Advanced 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted where the result are declared by June 2019.
Important Dates of JEE Advanced 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for JEE (Advanced) 2019:
The online application form will start from April, 2019
• The online application starts from April ,2019
• The last date to fill the application form will be by May 2019
• Admit card will be provided from May 2019 to May 2019
• Entrance examination will be conducted by May, 2019
• Results will be declared by June, 2019
• Counselling process will start by June, 2019
Counselling Process of JEE Advanced 2019
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by June 2019.
JEE (Advanced) 2019,
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati,
Guwahati, Assam – 781039 (India).
Phone: +91 361 2692795
Fax: +91 361 2582180
IIT Guwahati: www.iitg.ac.in