JK BEd Admission 2017
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test is held every year to select candidates for teaching profession. Different test centers are decided by the J&K Board for conducting the test all across the state. The candidates will get admission into the Government College of Education, Srinagar as well as Government College of Education, Jammu.
Exam Name: Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test
Commonly Known as: JKBOPEE B.Ed
Exam Category: Graduate Entrance test
Exam Level: State Level
About Jammu Kashmir BEd Admission
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JK BOPEE) comes under the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act and their primary job is to conduct the entrance examination. Through this examination, the candidates will be selected for the B.Ed courses.
Eligibility Criteria of Jammu Kashmir BEd Entrance Exam 2017
The candidates who are willing to appear for the JK BOPEE BEd Entrance Exam 2017 must meet the eligibility criteria that are being mentioned below:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India
• The candidates must also be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir
• The candidates must complete their B.A. or B.Com. or B.Sc. or B.B.A as pr the 10+2+3 pattern
• The General and the unreserved category candidates must obtain a minimum of 45% marks in total
• In case of reserved category candidate, the minimum marks that they need to attain is 40% marks in total
• The candidates who have appeared in the final exam can also apply for the exam
Application process in Jammu Kashmir BEd Entrance Exam 2017
The candidates need to go through the detailed instruction prior to the filling up of the application form; else they might end up committing mistakes.
• The candidates must go online and visit the official website at www.jkbopee.in or www.jakbopee.org
• There the candidates will have to click on the link to apply for the entrance exam
• Fill up the application form and submit it
• Recent passport size is required and the passport size photograph must be in color where the features of the face must be clear
• Detailed instruction is mentioned in the e-brochure
• The payment of the application fee must be done before submitting the application form
• A registration slip is generated once the candidates submit the application form online
• A printout of the application form must be taken for future reference
Application fee of Jammu Kashmir BEd Entrance Exam 2017
The candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000 as the application fee either online or through the bank challan that is made available online.
Age Limit of Jammu Kashmir BEd Entrance Exam 2017
The candidates must attain a minimum of 21 years of age at the time of the examination.
Exam Pattern of Jammu Kashmir BEd Entrance Exam 2017
JK BOPEE BEd exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
Admit Card of Jammu Kashmir BEd Entrance Exam 2017
The e-admit card will be made available online at the official website and the candidates can check their result online with the help of the registration number provided to the candidates at the time of submission of the application form.
Results of the JKBOPEE BEd Entrance Exam 2017
The result can also be checked online at the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Board. The candidates can go online and with the help of their roll number can check their results for the entrance exam.
Important Dates in JKBOPEE BEd Entrance Exam 2017
The candidates appearing for the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed. entrance test must keep in mind the following dates for successful completion of the application process:
Kashmir BEd Entrance Exam 2017:
• The application form will be made available online from the first week of January 2017
• The application form will be accepted till the last week of February 2017
• The entrance exam will be held by the 13th of March, 2017
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of April 2017
Jammu BEd Entrance Exam 2017
• The application form will be made available online from the first week of May 2017
• The application form will be accepted till the last week of June 2017
• The entrance exam will be held by the 17th of July, 2017
• Results will be announced by 3rd week of August 2017
The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations
Tele/Fax: 0194-2433760, 2433590, 2437647 (Srinagar)
Tele/Fax: 0191-2479371, 2470102 (Jammu)