ATIT Exam 2019
Admission Test for ICFAI Tech is abbreviated as ATIT. This entrance test is conducted for candidates who are willing to take admission in engineering courses which are running at ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology. The examination is computer based for which candidates are supposed to either apply online or by downloading the application form. Candidates can get their admission in science and technology by clearing ATIT examination. Candidates can get their admission done in any of 7 states where ICFAI University based on their scores is there namely: Tripura, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Hyderabad, Rajasthan, Chhatisgarh and Jharkhand.
Exam Name: Admission Test for ICFAI Tech
Commonly Called as: ATIT
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
About ATIT Engineering Entrance Test
ATIT is all India computer based admission test which is conducted by ICFAI every year. Candidates who are looking to take admission in B.Tech programs available at ICFAI Institute have to give and clear this entrance test. Candidates who are interested to give ATIT entrance test can select any one test centre from 92 test centres available for ATIT. The list of these centres will be provided in the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for ATIT 2019
To get eligible in ATIT entrance examination and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates who are interested to take their admission in IFHE, Hyderabad or Dehradun campus they need to pass their 10+2 examinations with 60% aggregate or it is equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
• Candidates who are interested to take their admission in Himachal Pradesh campus they need to pass their 12th class with 60% aggregate or it is equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects. It is mandatory for applicants to qualify JEE (Main) 2019 examination.
• Candidates who are interested to take their admission in other campus they need to pass 12th class with 50% aggregate or it is equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
• Candidate should fulfil the minimum age requirements which are prescribed by respective board.
Application Process in ATIT 2019
Candidates who are interested in giving ATIT Exam 2019 can apply online as well as in offline mode. The last date for filling up the application forms either offline or online is by 4th week of April 2019.
• Candidates are suppose to download the application form from the official site of ICFAI
• It is mandatory to fill the OMR application form either in black or blue ball point pen.
• Fix the colour photograph in the photograph space.
• It is advisable for candidates to keep the Xerox of OMR application form for reference
• Candidates are supposed to send their score cards of exams other than ATIT before last week of May 2019.
• The application fee for this entrance exam is Rs. 700 which candidates are supposed to pay by submitting demand draft. The demand draft should be in favour of “IFHE A/C ATIT” payable at Hyderabad
• Send the filled application using a special envelope either through speed post or courier only on below mentioned address
“Admission Officer (B.Tech Program)
ATIT Office, #65 Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082″
• Candidates are suppose to fill online application form.
• Pay the fees of Rs. 700 online. Candidates can pay their application fee using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/ Master Card/ Citibank Card)
• Candidates who are apply online are supposed to submit their coloured scanned photograph along with online application
• Photo should be either in JPG format or GIF format and the photo size should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm
• It is mandatory for candidates to submit their scores of exams other than ATIT latest by last week of May 2019.
Registration Fees of ATIT 2019
The registration fees for ATIT entrance examination is Rs. 700/-. Interested candidate can pay the online fees by using either credit card or debit card payment procedure and can also send the demand draft which is issued by any nationalize bank in favour of “IFHE A/C ATIT” payable at Hyderabad
Age Limit for ATIT 2019
Candidate should fulfil the minimum age requirements which are prescribed by respective board.
Exam Pattern for ATIT 2019
ATIT Entrance Examination will be conducted by 1st week of May 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The exam duration is of 2 hours
• Question will be related to Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as per the 10+2 standards.
• There will be multiple choice questions
• There will be 30 questions each for subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
Hall Ticket for ATIT 2019
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of Icfai University. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The hall ticket would be available online a week prior to the examination.
Note: Hall ticket will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of ATIT Entrance Exam 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of April and the result of ATIT Exam 2019 are declared by 1st week of June 2019. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of ATIT 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for ICFAI ATIT 2019:
• Last date of registration will be 4th week of April 2019
• Admit card is available to download a week prior to the examination
• The entrance exam would be conducted in 1st Week of May 2019
• Results will be announced by 1st week of June 2019
• Counselling process will start by 2nd week of June 2019
Counselling Process of ATIT Exam 2019
Shortlisted candidates will not be intimated regarding counselling through separate letters. They are supposed to check the list and the date which will be available on www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed.
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Ph No: 040-23440966/ 967/ 968.
Toll Free: 1800 425 0767.
Icfai University website: www.icfaiuniversity.in