HPU BEd Admission 2019
Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla conducts the B.Ed Entrance Exam every year. The exam is held to allow the candidates to get admission into two years B.Ed course. The admission into any college will be complete only when they appear in this exam.
Exam Name: Himachal Pradesh University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Commonly Known as: HPU B.Ed Admission
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About HPU B.Ed Admission
The candidates applying for the entrance exam will be able to get admission into one of these colleges:
• Private B.Ed Colleges
• Department of Education
• Self Financing Colleges
• Government College of Teacher Education
• H.P. University
• There are almost 1000 seats available for the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria of HPU BEd Entrance Test 2019
The candidates must meet the eligibility criteria of the HPU BEd Entrance for appearing on the exam:
• The candidates applying for the exam must complete their graduation or any equivalent examination from recognized university in any discipline
• The candidates who have completed their Master’s degree can also apply for the examination
• A minimum of 50% marks is required to apply for the exam
• If the candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PD/ OBC category, then the minimum marks that they need to secure is 45% marks in total
• The applicants who have appeared for the final exam are also eligible for the entrance exam
Application Process in HPU BEd Entrance Test 2019
The candidates who want to apply for the entrance exam must follow the below mentioned instructions:
• The online mode of application is the only way of applying for the exam
• In order to do that the candidates shall visit the official website at www.hpuniv.in.
• Once they are there the candidates will have to register with the site first by clicking on eh registration link
• Mobile number and email address will be required to register and after the registration is complete the login credentials will be made available to the candidates
• With the help of that, the candidates will have to access the application form
• The candidates need to fill up the application form with all the correct details
• Scanned copy of photographs and signature will be required to complete the application form, so it must be kept handy
• The scanned copy must be in jpg format
• The candidates can pay the amount online through net banking, debit card or credit card or they can pay the amount at SBI Branch with the challan that can be downloaded from the website
• Once the application form is duly filled, the candidates must take a printout of the same and send it to the below mentioned address through speed post: Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests), Room No. 10 Admin Block, Ground Floor, HP University, Summer Hill, Shimla – 171005 (HP).
• The candidates must mention ‘Application Form for B.Ed Entrance Test 2019’ on the envelope.
Application fee of HPU BEd Entrance Test 2019
The application fee that the general candidates need to pay Rs. 600 and The SC/ ST candidates will have to pay Rs. 300.
Age Limit of HPU BEd Entrance Test 2019
The minimum age limit for the entrance exam is 20 years. There is no upper age limit for this exam.
Exam Pattern of HPU BEd Entrance Test 2019
HPU BEd exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
|Language (Hindi & English)||40|
|Teaching Aptitude and Attitude||20|
|Knowledge of National Commissions/ Committees on Education||20|
Admit Card of HPU BEd Entrance Test 2019
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of HP University with the help of application number or the registration number.
Results of HPU BEd Entrance Test 2019
The candidates can check their results online with the help of their roll number. The result will be announced by the last week of June.
Important Dates in HPU BEd Entrance Test 2019
The candidates applying for the HPU BEd Entrance Exam 2019 must make a note of the following dates:
• The online application form will be made available by the first week of April 2019
• The application form can be submitted till the month of May 2019
• The exam will be held in the month of June 2019
• Results will be announced in the month of July 2019
Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests),
Room No. 10 Admin Block,
Ground Floor, Himachal Pradesh University,
Summer Hill, Shimla – 171 005 (HP).
Ph No: +91-177-2830912 (Registrar’s Office)
Fax: +91-177-2830911 (Controller of Exams)
E-mail: email@example.com (Dean of Studies’s Office)