Gujarat Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as GUJCET. GUJCET is the undergraduate entrance examination for admission in medical courses like MBBS, BDS, Physiotheraphy, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Nursing, Optometry etc which is conducted by The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department, Government of Gujarat. Candidates who are willing to get their graduation degree in medical courses are supposed to give GUJCET examination.
Exam Name: Gujarat Common Entrance Test
Commonly Known as: GUJCET
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About Gujarat Common Entrance Test
GUJCET is 5 and half year graduate course and Candidates need to fill the application form and can apply for the entrance examination. This is state level entrance examination where anyone can apply for the entrance examination and can get admission in medical course like MBBS, BDS (Dental), Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurved, Nursing and Optometry in Private and Govt colleges in the state of Gujarat.
Eligibility Criteria for GUJCET 2019
To get eligible in Gujarat CET and study in Private and Govt colleges in the state of Gujarat candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates need to complete HSC in medical stream conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar
• Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years can apply for the entrance examination.
Application Process in GUJCET 2019
Candidates who are interested to give Gujarat CET needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• The online application starts from March 2019
• Candidates need to fill the application form by mentioning the personal details
• Candidates need to pay application fees online.
• The last date to fill the application form will be by April 2019
Registration Fees of GUJCET 2019
The registration fees for GUJCET entrance examination where candidate need to pay Rs. 250/- as application fees. Candidate can pay this application fee online.
Age Limit for GUJCET 2019
Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years to apply for entrance examination.
Exam Pattern for GUJCET 2019
Gujarat Common Entrance Test will be conducted in May 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• There are 120 multiple choice questions
• Questions will be related to English language and Comprehension, Current Affairs, General Knowledge and Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
• Exam duration will be of 180 minutes.
Admit Card for GUJCET 2019
The admit card of the candidate will be available from May on the official site of GSBB. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are supposed to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Results of GUJCET 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted where the results are declared on June 2019.
Important Dates of GUJCET 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for Gujarat CET 2019:
• Online registration will be start from 1st week of March 2019
• Last date for online registration last week of April 2019
• Admit card will be available from mid of May 2019
• Exam will be held on last week of May 2019
• Result will be declared in the month of June 2019
• Allotment of seats in the month of July 2019
• Counselling will starts from the month of August 2019
Counselling Process of GUJCET 2019
• Visit -> www.gseb.org
• Click on GUJCET – 2019 > Apply Online.
• Register yourself by entering the necessary details.
• Log in yourself and enter all the details.
• Submit the application form.
• Deposit the fee.
• Get the hard copy of application form.
• Send the hard copy of application form along with all the documents to “Assistant Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Sector 10-B, Near Old sachivalaya, Gandhinagar”.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell,
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board,
Sector 10-B, Near Old sachivalaya, Gandhinagar – 382 043.