DU CIE MEd Entrance Test 2019
The Master of Education curriculum is launched simultaneously with the M.Ed. programme. Central Institute of Education (CIE) and Delhi University (DU) offers 2 year full time M.Ed courses that will help the candidates a lot. It is a professional programme for the advanced study of Education.
Exam Name: Central Institute of Education Delhi University M.Ed. Entrance Test
Commonly Known as: DU CIE M.Ed. Admission
Exam Category: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: University Level
About DU CIE M.Ed. Admission
The M.Ed Program is distributed into five components – Research Methods, Perspective Courses, Specialization Courses, Seminar and Projects and Dissertation. The candidates can enroll themselves in the course for in-depth knowledge as well as specialization in the subject of Education. The syllabus is kept in line with National Council for Teacher Education norms. The students of M.Ed must develop their research capacities through this course.
Eligibility criteria of DU CIE MEd Admission 2019
The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to appear for DU CIE MEd Entrance Test 2019:
• The candidates who want to appear for the M.Ed program must secure a minimum of 50% marks in B.Ed/ B.A. / B.Sc/ B.EI. Ed and D.EI.Ed with undergraduate degree
• In each case, the candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks
• The students of foreign nationals are also eligible for the entrance test, but they are exempted from the entrance exam
Application Process in DU CIE MEd Admission 2019
The candidates applying for the CIE DU MEd Entrance Test 2019 must follow the instructions carefully:
• The candidates will have to visit the official website at cie.du.ac.in for availing the application form
• The candidates must check their eligibility prior to the filling up of application form
• Even the FAQs must be followed, so that the candidates do not commit any mistake while filling up the application form
• The scanned copy of photograph and signature must be kept handy as it is required at the time of filling up of application form
• The application form must be duly filled with all the relevant details, else the application will be rejected
• Pay the application fee online to compete the application process
• An acknowledgement email will be generated, which must be kept for future reference
Application fee for DU CIE MEd Admission 2019
The candidates will have to pay Rs. 500, in case they belong to General or OBC category. If the candidates belong to SC/ ST or PWD category, then they will have to pay Rs.250.
Age Limit of DU CIE MEd Admission 2019
There is no age limit for this DU CIE MEd Entrance Test.
Exam Pattern of DU CIE MEd Admission 2019
CIE DU MEd exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
Part I Educational Theory 40
Part II Descriptive Type 45
Admit Card of DU CIE MEd Admission 2019
The candidates can download the admit card online with the help of the application number or registration number.
Results of DU CIE MEd Admission 2019
The result can be checked on the official website with the help of roll number. The candidates can go online and check their result. The selected candidates will be called for the counseling where the candidates must carry Photo ID along with passing certificates and mark sheets.
Important Dates in DU CIE MEd Admission 2019
The candidates must remember the below mentioned dates for successful completion of the application process:
• The online application form will be made available from the 2nd week of April, 2019
• Till the first week of May 2019, the candidates will be able to submit the application form
• The exam will be held in the 2nd week of June 2019
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of July 2019
Department of Education
(Central Institute of Education)
33, Chhatra Marg,
University of Delhi
Delhi, India – 110 007.
Phone: 011-27667509, 27667030