DSE Admission 2019
Delhi University Delhi School of Economics Admission is Entrance Test commonly called as DU DSE conducted by the Delhi University for the entrance into MA. The Test is conducted every year by Delhi University. This is a scholarship examination and of 2 years Full time course. Candidates belonging to Delhi are eligible for this exam.
Exam Name: Delhi University Delhi School of Economics Admission
Commonly Called as: DSE MA Admission
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: University Level
About DU DSE Admission
Delhi University, Delhi School of Economics is conducting exam for entrance into MA. Candidates who are appearing for DU Delhi School of Economics can take admission in MA if they satisfy below mentioned requirements for the exam. Interested candidates see the eligible criteria and all other conditions required for exam and prepare according to the syllabus given below.
Eligibility Criteria for DSE MA Admission 2019
To get eligible in DSE Admission and study in this Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Before applying, every candidate must be known about the eligibility criteria for exam.
• Candidate should have studied B.A (Hon) Economics from Delhi University with 50% marks.
Application Process in DSE MA Admission 2019
Candidates who are interested in giving DSE MA Admission can apply offline mode. The application form process is as follows:
• Application form of exam will be available from the March 2019.
• Candidate need to go through all the instructions.
• He/she should fill the form with valid details.
• The applicants may get the application form from online.
Registration Fees of DSE MA Admission 2019
The registration fee for DSE MA Admission is as follows. Pay in online. The following is the process:
• The registration fee for General and OBC candidates is RS. 500/-.
• For SC/ST the fee is RS.300/-
• Interested candidate can pay the online fee after filling the application form.
Syllabus for DSE MA Admission 2019
The syllabus and admit card for the DSE Admission is as follows:
The exam will be conducted in the month of June. For information regarding the exam syllabus, visit official website.
The exam pattern is mentioned below:
• The exam contains multiple choice questions.
• Negative marking is there for wrong answer.
Admit Card for DSE MA Admission 2019
The admit card of the candidate DSE Admission will be available on the official site. After the announcement of admit card the candidate is able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The admit card would be available online by March 2019.
Results of DSE MA Admission 2019
Every year the entrance examination DSE Admission is conducted in the month of May and the results of Entrance Exam are declared by end of May 2019. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of DSE MA Admission 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for DU DSE MA Admission 2019:
• Online registration will start from March 2019
• Last date of registration will be in the last week of March 2019
• Admit card is available to downloaded by first week of April 2019
• The entrance exam would be conducted in May 2019.
• Results will be announced by May 2019.
• Counselling process will start by last week of June 2019.
Counselling Process of DSE MA Admission 2019
Shortlisted candidates Delhi School of Economics MA will not be intimated regarding counselling through separate letters. They are supposed to check the list and the date which will be available on website. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively in last week of June 2019.
Department of Economics
Delhi School of Economics
University of Delhi
Delhi 110007, India.
Ph No: (011) 2700 8130
Fax: +91-11-2766 7159