Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test commonly called as CSSET is a test conducted for three Sanskrit deemed universities. This year in 2019 it is scheduled in the month of May. This is the exam conducted by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati for the Sanskrit deemed universities in India.
Exam Name: Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test
Commonly Known as: CSSET for BEd
Exam Category: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: National Level
About Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test
Candidates who are appearing for Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test 2019 can take BEd admission into three Sanskrit deemed universities. One who wants to take admission into the college should write the exam and qualify in the exam to seek admission in the Entrance Test.
The test is conducted in following centres:
• Mumbai etc
Eligibility Criteria for CSSET 2019
To get eligible in Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test and study in Sanskrit deemed universities candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates must have passed two years Shastri/ B.A Snaskrit or equivalent with minimum 50% marks or
• Candidates must have passed two years Shastri/ B.A Sanskrit or equivalent with minimum 50% marks
• Passed in 1 year ridge course/ Setu or one year of Acharya/ MA Sanskrit or
• Candidates must have passed Acharya/ MA Sanskrit/ equivalent
Application Process in CSSET 2019
Candidates who are interested in giving Combined Shiksha Shastri BEd Entrance Test 2019 can apply online as well as in offline mode. The application form will be available from January 2019 and last date of submitting form will be in March 2019. The application process is given as under:
• The Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test form can be obtained either online or by post
• CSSET (B.Ed) 2019 forms can also be downloaded from the official website www.slbsrsv.ac.in or rsvidyapeetha.ac.in.
• Fill all the details.
• Upload your colour passport size photograph, your digital signature and documents mentioned the application form.
• Candidates have to pay the mentioned fee .the facility to pay Rs. 500/- fees online either using debit card or credit card.
Registration Fees of CSSET 2019
The registration fees for CSSET is Rs. 700/-. Interested candidate can pay the online fees by using either credit card or debit card payment procedure. Candidates should pay fee before last date of the exam and it is mentioned below.
Syllabus for CSSET 2019
Combined Shiksha Shastri BEd Entrance Test syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• Sanskrit language
• General awareness
• Linguistic Components of Sanskrit
• Written Expression
Exam pattern is as follows:
CSSET includes two sections ‘part A’ and ‘part B’
• Part A will be in the form of a booklet and contains 4 sections.
• Total time duration of the exams is 2hrs 3omin.
• Part A has multiple choice questions.
• Part B will be of subjective type for testing Sanskrit language writing skill
• time duration is half an hour for Part.
• This test comprises of subjective type questions
Admit Card for CSSET 2019
The hall ticket of the candidate Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test be available on the official website. After the announcement of admit card the candidate is able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The hall ticket would be available April 2019
Results of CSSET 2019
Every year the Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test is conducted in the month of May and the results are declared by 2nd week of July 2019. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their result.
Important Dates of CSSET 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test 2019:
• Online registration will start from last week of January 2019
• Last date of registration will be in the March 2019
• Admit card is available to download by April 2019
• The entrance exam would be conducted by last Week of May 2019
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of July 2019
• Counselling process will start by last week of July 2019
Counselling Process of CSSET 2019
Shortlisted candidates of CSSET for BEd will not be intimated regarding counselling through separate letters. They are supposed to check the list and the date which will be available on the official website. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively in last week of July 2019.
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha,
Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 016.
Phone: (91) 011- 46060606
Fax: (91) 011 – 26533512/ 26520255
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth: rsvidyapeetha.ac.in