The Uttarakhand ACEE (Association of combined entrance examination) conducts Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination (CPMEE) annually for the aspiring students to take admission in MBBS, BAMS, BDS and BHMS in various private and government institutes of Uttarakhand State. The CPMEE 2018 is going to take place in the month of May 2018 for the academic year 2018 -2019. The successful candidates can join in its participating institutes at-
• Quadra Institute of Auyrveda (QIA) – Haridwar, Uttarakhand
• Seema Dental College and Hospital (SDCH) – Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
• Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (PG) College (UAC) – Rajpur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
• Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital (HAMC&H) – Dehradun, Uttarakhand
• Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital (CHMCH) – Rudrapur, Uttarakhand
• Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences (SGRRIM&HS) – Dehradun, Uttarakhand
• Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute (UD&MRI) – Mazri Grant, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Exam Name: Uttarakhand ACEE Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination
Commonly called as: CPMEE or Uttarakhand CPMEE
Exam Type: Under graduate Level Medical Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
About Uttarakhand Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam
• The Uttarakhand CPMEE 2018 is a pen and paper test.
• The question paper will be print in English and Hindi languages.
• The question paper is objective type multiple choice.
• The Uttarakhand Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam 2018 test paper consists of 200 questions.
• Total test duration is about 2 hours 30 minutes.
• The wrong answers do not carry negative marks.
The proposed CPMEE Uttarakhand 2018 test locations are as follows-
Eligibility Criteria for CPMEE 2018
• He or she must be an Indian National.
• The candidate must have pass 10+2 in science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) from a recognized board of education.
• The candidates belong to general category must have more than 50% marks in 10+2 level.
• The candidates belong to reservation category must have more than 40% marks in 10+2 level.
Application Process in CPMEE 2018
• Physically, you can buy the CPMEE 2018 application forms from its participating institutions as mentioned above.
• You can also get the application form by sending fee in the form of demand draft and receive the form and brochure to your delivery address.
• You have to fill the form after reading the instructions legibly and attach demand draft and send it through India Post to the below mentioned contact address.
• You can apply online from their official website www.aceeindia.org
• First, you have to create your own ID in www.aceeindia.org by providing few credentials like mobile phone number and e-mail address.
• After creating ID and password, you can click CPMEE Uttarakhand 2018 and register online.
• You have to make online fee payment through net banking or by credit card.
• You have to upload your signature and photo.
Registration Fees of CPMEE 2018
The registration fee for Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam 2018 is INR 1950.
Age Limit for CPMEE 2018
He or she must attain at least 17 years old on or before 31stDecember 2018 for the academic year 2018 – 2018.
Syllabus for CPMEE 2018
You have to revise your 10+2 (PCB) subjects thoroughly once again-
• Physics subjects consist of 50 questions
• Chemistry subjects consist of 50 questions
• Biology subjects consist of 50 questions
• English subjects consist of 50 questions
Admit Card for CPMEE 2018
All provisional candidates who have registered successfully for Uttarakhand CPMEE 2018 can download their respective hall ticket or admit card from their official website www.aceeindia.org by logging in with your ID and password.
Note: The hall ticket or admit card is compulsory to take Uttarakhand Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam 2018.
Results of CPMEE 2018
The CPMEE 2018 result will be available on their official website www.aceeindia.org in June 2018.
Important Dates of CPMEE 2018
• The issuance of CPMEE application forms offline and online will be available in the month of February 2018.
• The closing of CPMEE application forms offline and online will be in the month of May 2018.
• The hall ticket or admit card will be available online two weeks before the exam date.
• The expected date for Uttarakhand CPMEE test falls in the May 2018.
• The result of CPMEE will be available online in the 2nd week of June 2018.
• The counseling process takes place in between July and August 2018.
Counseling Process of CPMEE 2018
• The successful candidates must attend counseling process as intimated by ACEE according to merit.
• A candidate’s total score includes marks obtained in Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam 2018 test and performance at counseling.
• He or she can select the medical colleges according to the availability of seats.
• The counseling process happens in phases and it is advisable to attend with all necessary documents as intimated by ACEE.
The Secretary (ACEE)
Seema Dental College and Hospital (SDCH),
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand -249 203
Telephone No. 0135-2454440, 2453465
Mobile No: 09837429977 & 09837529977
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org