CS Exam 2017
Company Secretary Exam is conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). The student who would like to join this Course after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course. The three stages are listed below:
• Foundation Programme
• Executive Programme
• Professional Programme
Exam Name: Institute of Company Secretaries of India Company Secretary Examination
Commonly Called as: CS Exam
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: University Level
About Company Secretary Examination
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is established to regulate the Profession of Company Secretaries. ICSI provides training in Company Secretary by correspondence w which in turn provides students to qualify as Company Secretaries. The institute itself gives the Course Material for all the subjects at the time of Registration. There is also provision for Optional Oral Coaching classes.
Eligibility Criteria for Company Secretary Exam 2017
To get eligible in CS Exam 2017 and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidate should have passed intermediate with 50% aggregate.
• Candidates must satisfy domicile requirements of India.
Application Process in Company Secretary Exam 2017
Candidates who are interested in giving CS Foundation Exam 2017 follow the application process as follows:
• Candidate should apply online mode.
• Application form will be available on the official website.
• Candidate need to go through all the instructions.
• He/she should fill the form with valid details.
• The applicants should pay the application form mentioned in the form.
Registration Fees of Company Secretary Exam 2017
The registration fee for ICSI CS Exam 2017 is as follows. Pay in online. The following is the process:
• The registration fee for candidates is RS. 250/-.
• Interested candidate can pay the online fee after filling the application form.
Syllabus for Company Secretary Exam 2017
The syllabus for the ICSI CS Exam 2017 is as follows:
• Business Environment & Entrepreneurship
• Business Management, Ethics and Communication
• Business Economics
• Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
The exam pattern is mentioned below:
• The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
• The correct answer will be awarded 2 marks
• All are objective type questions.
Admit Card for Company Secretary Exam 2017
The admit card of the candidate CS Exam 2017 will be available on the official site. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate can download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. The admit card would be available online by first week of May 2017.
Results of Company Secretary Exam 2017
Every year the Company Secretary Exam 2017 is conducted in the last week of May and the results of Entrance Exam are declared by first week of June 2017. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their result.
Important Dates of Company Secretary Exam 2017
The below mentioned are important dates for CS Exam 2017:
• Online registration will start from 1st week of April 2017
• Last date of registration will be last week of April 2017
• Admit card is available to download by first week of May 2017
• The entrance exam would be conducted in last week of May 2017
• Results will be announced by first week of June 2017
EASTERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL (EIRC)
3-A, Ahiripukur, 1st Lane,
Near Beck Bagan Nursing Home,
Kolkata, West Bengal – 700 019.
Ph: 22816541, 22816542, 22832973 (STD : 033)
NORTHERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL (NIRC)
ICSI – NIRC Building,
Plot No.4, Prasad Nagar Institutional Area,
Rajendra Palace, New Delhi -110 005.
Ph: 25763090, 25767190,25816593 (STD : 011)
SOUTHERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL (SIRC)
ICSI – SIRC House,
No.9, Wheat Crofts Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034.
Ph: 28279898/ 28222212 (STD : 044)
Fax: 044 – 28268685
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
WESTERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL (WIRC)
13 Jolly Maker Chambers,
No.2 (First Floor),
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
Ph: 22844073, 22047569, 22047580, 22047604 (STD: 022)
Fax: 022 – 22850109
E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
All the above information based on last year official notification. It will be updated for this year whenever officially made. For more details visit official website www.icsi.edu