CMC Vellore PG Medical 2019
Post Graduate Medical entrance exam for Christian Medical College, Vellore is abbreviated as CMC Vellore PG Medical. Candidates can get the admission in MD/MS post graduation programs. CMC Vellore PG is national level entrance examination. CMC Vellore entrance examination is organized in University Tamil Nadu.
Exam Name: Christian Medical College Vellore Post Graduation Medical Entrance Exam
Commonly Known as: CMC Vellore PG Medical
Exam Category: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: National Level
About CMC Vellore PG Admission
CMC Vellore conducts post graduation entrance examination where there are 109 MD/MS and Diploma seats in 26 streams. There are 16 exam centres where candidates give their examination namely: Bangalore, Calicut, Chennai, Delhi, Emakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kottayam, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Pondicherry, Salem, Trivandrum, Vellore and Vijayawada.
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore PG 2019
To get eligible in CMC Vellore PG Medical entrance test and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates needs to pass MBBS degree from any recognized university by Medical Council of India
• Candidate need to complete the rotating internship and registration on or before 3rd week of May 2019.
• Candidate who is having diploma certificate can also apply for this entrance examination.
• Post graduate diploma candidates have to undergo with 2 years training for degree in same subject.
• Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years to apply for the entrance examination.
Application Process in CMC Vellore PG 2019
Candidates who are interested to give CMC Vellore PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019 needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• The application process starts from 3rd week of September 2019
• Candidates need to fill the online application form by visiting official website
• There are four tabs which candidates need to fill.
• The first tab is of basic information
• In second tab candidates need to upload photo and signature
• The third tab will be of payment
• The last tab is fill the print registration form.
• The basic administrative fee is Rs. 750/- and registration fee of each course is Rs. 600/-
• Candidates can pay the application fee via Demand Draft or Online Payment or ICICI Bank Challan
• Candidate can make the application fee in favor of “CMC Vellore Association” a/c on any scheduled Bank, payable at Vellore.
• The last date of submitting online application form is by 2nd week of November 2019
• The last date of submitting the receipt of payment proof in case of Demand Draft or Bank Challan is by 3rd week of November 2019.
Registration Fees of CMC Vellore PG 2019
The registration fees for CMC Vellore PG entrance exam 2019 where candidates need to pay Rs. 750/- as basic administrative fee and Rs. 600/- as registration fee for each course. Candidates can pay the registration fee via Online Payment or ICICI Bank Challan or Demand Draft. Candidate can make the demand draft in favor of “CMC Vellore Association” a/c on any scheduled Bank, payable at Vellore.
Age Limit for CMC Vellore PG 2019
Candidate’s age should be above 17 years for appearing for this entrance examination.
Exam Pattern for CMC Vellore PG 2019
CMC Vellore PG Entrance Examination will be conducted in 2 stage where 1st stage will be conducted by last week of January 2019 and 2nd stage examination will be conducted by 2nd week of February 2019. Candidates need to follow the following steps for entrance examination:
CMC Vellore PG Stage 1 entrance examination:
• The stage 1 examination is also divided into 2 papers namely General Paper and Special Paper
• General paper will have multiple choice questions and the questions will be related to the subjects which were there in undergraduate medical course.
• Special paper will have multiple choice questions where the questions will be related to the specialist subject for which candidate has applied for the admission.
CMC Vellore PG Stage 2 entrance examination:
• Candidates who have clear stage 1 entrance examination is only eligible to appear for stage 2 entrance examination
• Selected candidates for stage 2 will include the assessment of skills and knowledge
• The stage 2 exam will consist of medical check up of the selected candidates.
Selected candidates needs to fill the following documents:
• Degree certificate of Professional Pass Certificate or official final mark sheet issued by the university for each course done
• Course and Certificate of Conduct issued by the Principal/Dean of the college
• State Medical Council Registration Certificate.
Admit Card for CMC Vellore PG 2019
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of CMC Vellore. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Results of CMC Vellore PG 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the results of CMC Vellore PG Entrance Exam are declared by 3rd week of February 2019.
Important Dates of CMC Vellore PG 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for CMC Vellore PG Entrance Exam 2019:
• Application process starts from 3rd week of September 2019
• Last date for submitting online application form will be by 2nd week of November 2019
• Last date for submitting the receipt of payment proof in case of Demand Draft or Bank Challan will be by 3rd week of November 2019
• Admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date
• Stage 1 examination will be conducted by last week of January 2019
• Results of Stage 1 examination will be declared by end dates of January 2019
• Registration of Step 2 examination and Medical Check up will be conducted by 1st week of February 2019
• Stage 2 examination will be conducted by 2nd week of February 2019
• Results of Stage 2 will be declared by 3rd week of February 2019
Counselling Process of CMC Vellore PG 2019
Candidates who have cleared both Stage 1 and Stage 2 examination will be able to take admission in the programs which they want to. There are no separate counselling sections available for this entrance examination.
Christian Medical College,
Thorapadi P.O., Vellore – 632 004.
Tel: 0416-2282010, 3072010
Admission website: admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in