CMC Vellore PG Nursing Admission 2017
Christian Medical College, Vellore offers M.Sc Nursing will be of 2 years duration and the candidates will be able to specialize in Medical Surging Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing and Community Health Nursing. Around 29 seats are available for the admission in M.Sc Nursing.
Exam Name: CMC Vellore M.Sc Nursing Admission
Commonly Known as: CMC Vellore PG Nursing Admission
Exam Category: PG Entrance exam
Exam Level: National Level
About CMC Vellore PG Nursing Admission
Christian Medical College, Vellore stands for excellence in service. Starting from infrastructure, facilities and support staff, everything is of high class. The candidates can take admission to the M.Sc Nursing only through written exam test and no other means of admission is allowed. Other than M.Sc, there are other courses like Fellowship in Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, and Post Basic Diploma in Nursing.
Eligibility Criteria of CMC Vellore MSc Nursing Admission 2017
The candidates will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria first to apply for the admission exam:
• The male candidates are not allowed to apply for the M.Sc (N) in Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing as well as Community Health Nursing
• The candidate must have B.Sc Nursing degree from Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai or any other equivalent University
• The minimum score that the candidate must acquire is 55% in total
• The candidates having the PB BSc degree from the IGNOU or distant learning institutions are not eligible for the course
• Permanent registration certificate from State Nursing Council for Nursing and Midwifery or alternate courses that is applicable for the male candidates is a must
• A years of experience in college or hospital or school of Nursing or Community Health Program prior to the registration in State Nursing Council is required after the candidate has done B.SC Nursing or B.SC (Honors) in Nursing
Application Process in CMC Vellore MSc Nursing Admission 2017
• The candidates can apply online only, so they need to visit admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in or www.cmch-vellore.edu.
• There the candidates will have to register first and then start filling up the application form
• The application form must be filled with all the correct details
• The passport size photograph of the candidate must be scanned and kept handy while filling up the application form and it must not exceed the size limit of 80 KB
• Scanned signature will also be required at the time of filling up the application form
• When the candidates are opting for more than one specialty subject, then they must update it in order of preference
• The candidate can pay online through Net Banking or through debit card or credit card or DD
• The DD needs to be drawn in favor of “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council, Chennai” payable at Chennai
• The candidates can also pay at ICICI bank branch through challan
Application fee of CMC Vellore MSc Nursing Admission 2017
The application fee for the CMC Vellore PG Nursing is Rs. 2000 for the Nurse and Midwife. In case of additional qualification another Rs. 1000 is required.
Age Limit of CMC Vellore MSc Nursing Admission 2017
A minimum age limit for the PG Nursing is 21 years of age. The candidates need to complete the graduation first.
Exam Pattern of CMC Vellore PG Nursing Entrance Exam 2017
CMC Vellore MSc Nursing exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
|General Ability I||50 minutes||60|
|General Ability II||20 minutes||60|
Admit Card for CMC Vellore MSc Nursing Admission 2017
The admit card will be available online and for that the candidates need to visit official website of Christian Medical College, Vellore. The candidates will have to download the admit card and take a printout of the same. They must carry the hall ticket to the examination hall along with an ID proof.
Results of CMC Vellore MSc Nursing Admission 2017
The result will be declared online and the candidates can check their results by entering the registration number.
Important Dates of CMC Vellore MSc Nursing Admission 2017
The candidates need to note down the important dates of CMC Vellore PG Nursing Admission 2017:
• The online application will be made available from the middle of February 2017
• The online application will be accepted till the 4th week of March 2017
• The documents can be submitted till 2nd week of April 2017
• The Entrance exam will be held in June 2017
• The results will be out by the end of July 2017
Christian Medical College,
Thorapadi P.O., Vellore – 632 004.
Tel: 0416-2282010, 3072010
Admission website: admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in