CMC Vellore UG 2019
Christian Medical College, Vellore conducts admission for undergraduate candidates. Through CMC Vellore UG entrance examination, candidates can get admission in MBBS and BDS programs. Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of May.
Exam Name: Christian Medical College Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam
Commonly Known as: CMC Vellore MBBS Admission
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About CMC Vellore MBBS Admission
Christian Medical College, Vellore has announced the admission to undergraduate MBBS programs in the college where there are 100 seats out of which there are approx 42 seats available for female candidates. The entrance examination is scheduled in 2 stage where 1st stage examination is conducted in the last week of May and 2nd stage examination is conducted in 3rd week of June. There are approx 30 exam centres where the examinations are conducted.
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore MBBS 2019
To get eligible in CMC Vellore UG entrance examination and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidate need to clear Higher Secondary Certificate examination which is conducted by Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent board.
• Candidate need to have major subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
• Candidate need to secure minimum 60% total aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology)
• Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years to appear for this examination.
Application Process in CMC Vellore MBBS 2019
Candidates who are interested to give CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• The application process starts from 3rd week of February 2019
• Candidate can fill the form online as well as offline.
• Candidate need to fill the application form by mentioning all the mandatory
• Application fee for MBBS, B.SC (Nursing) & AHS Degree is Rs. 500/-, Diploma in Nursing and other Allied Health Science diploma is Rs. 100/- and M.SC courses and Fellowship in Analytical Clinical Pharmacology is Rs. 550/-
• Candidate can pay the fees online by using Debit card or Credit card or net banking and also by sending Demand Draft or ICICI Bank Challan.
• The last date of submitting online application is by last week of March 2019
• The last date of submitting offline application is by 1st week of April 2019
Registration Fees of CMC Vellore MBBS 2019
The registration fees for CMC Vellore UG entrance examination where candidate who are willing to take admission in MBBS, B.Sc (Nursing) & AHS Degree is Rs. 500/-, Diploma in Nursing and other Alied Health Science diploma is Rs. 100/- and M.Sc courses and fellowship in Analytical Clinical Pharmacology is Rs. 550/-. Candidate can pay the application fee by using online payment method or demand draft or ICICI bank challan.
Age Limit for CMC Vellore MBBS 2019
Candidate’s age should be above 17 years for appearing for this entrance examination.
Exam Pattern for CMC Vellore MBBS 2019
CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Examination will be conducted in the month of last week of May 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
CMC Vellore MBBS Step One:
• It is computer based test where there are multiple choice questions which is conducted in English language
• There will be 60 questions each in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject.
CMC Vellore MBBS Step Two:
• There are 120 questions on General Ability available in step 2
• In this 2nd entrance exam candidates will assess to speed, accuracy and knowledge on current events
• There are 60 questions which need to be answered in 50 minutes
• There are 60 questions which need to be answered in 20 minutes
• There is no negative marking system.
Admit Card for CMC Vellore MBBS 2019
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of CMC Vellore. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Hall ticket will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of CMC Vellore MBBS 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the result of CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam are declared by 3rd week of June 2019.
Important Dates of CMC Vellore MBBS 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for CMC Vellore UG Entrance Exam 2019:
• Application process starts from 3rd week of February 2019
• Last date for submitting the application form is by 1st week of April 2019
• Admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date
• Exam will be conducted by last week of May 2019
• Results will be declared by 3rd week of June 2019
• Counselling will start from 4th week of June 2019
Counselling Process of CMC Vellore MBBS 2019
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by 4th week of June 2019.
Christian Medical College,
Thorapadi P.O., Vellore – 632 004.
Tel: 0416-2282010, 3072010
Admission website: admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in