CMC Vellore BSc Nursing 2017
Christian Medical College Vellore believes in excellence in the field of service, education and research. The candidates who are working presently in some government or private institutions can also apply for the Nursing admission provided they have the No Objection Certificate with them from the institutions.
Exam Name: Christian Medical College Vellore B.Sc Nursing Admission
Commonly Known as: CMC Vellore BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
Exam Category: Graduation Level
Exam Level: National Level
About CMC Vellore BSc Nursing Admission
The CMC Vellore is known for its infrastructure, doctors and support staff. They believe in providing the best care to all their patients without making any compromise. They also offer research facilities because they know that only through proper research different medicines can be introduced and health care can be developed.
Eligibility Criteria of CMC Vellore BSc Nursing Admission 2017
The candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria before they can apply for the entrance exam:
• Unmarried women candidates are only eligible for this course
• The candidate must clear the 12th board examination with minimum of 45% in total from a recognized Board or equivalent
• The candidates need to have these subjects – English, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology and Botany) and Physics
Application Process of CMC Vellore BSc Nursing Admission 2017
• The candidates will have to have to go online and visit admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in.
• Only online mode is made available for the application process, so the candidates need to go online and register with them first
• Then, the candidates must go through the detailed instructions carefully before filling up the application form
• If the application form is not filled duly, then it will get rejected
• Scanned copy of photograph and signature is required, so the candidates must keep it handy while filing up the application form
• An application number will be generated, which the candidates must make a note of, as it will be required for any further enquiry.
Application fee for CMC Vellore BSc Nursing Admission 2017
The application fee includes an administrative fee of Rs. 800 and the registration fee of Rs. 500 for B.Sc Nursing.
Age Limit of CMC Vellore BSc Nursing Admission 2017
The minimum age limit for the entrance exam is 17 years of age.
Exam Pattern of CMC Vellore BSc Nursing Admission 2017
CMC Vellore BSc Nursing exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
|General Ability I||50 minutes||60|
|General Ability II||20 minutes||60|
Admit Card for CMC Vellore BSc Nursing Admission 2017
The admit card for the entrance exam will be uploaded in the official website www.cmch-velore.edu. The candidates must download the admit card and take a printout of the same. It is important that the candidates carry the admit card along with them to the examination hall, including the ID proof.
Results of CMC Vellore BSc Nursing Admission 2017
The candidates can check their results online by entering their registration number or hall ticket number.
Important Dates in CMC Vellore BSc Nursing Admission 2017
The candidates need to note down the important dates of CMC Vellore BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2017:
• The online application will be made available from the middle of February 2017
• The online application will be accepted till the 3rd week of March 2017
• The documents can be submitted till 1st week of April 2017
• The Entrance exam will be held in June 2017
• The results will be out by the end of June 2017
Christian Medical College,
Thorapadi P.O., Vellore – 632 004.
Tel: 0416-2282010, 3072010
Admission website: admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in