CMC Ludhiana UG 2019
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana conducts admission for undergraduate candidates. Through CMC Ludhiana Admission Test (UG-AT), candidates can get admission in MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Nursing and BPT programs. Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of May.
Exam Name: Christian Medical College Ludhiana MBBS Admission Test
Commonly Known as: CMC Ludhiana MBBS
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: National Level
About CMC Ludhiana UG Admission
CMC Ludhiana has total 115 seats out of which 75 seats are there in MBBS and 40 seats in BDS. Through this entrance exam, candidates can secure their admission in MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing and BPT (collectively called as UG courses). There are thousands of students who appear for this examination.
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019
To get eligible in CMC Ludhiana MBBS Admission and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidate’s age should be above 17 years to apply for this examination
• Candidate need to pass 10+2 examination having the mandatory subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English.
• General category candidate need to secure minimum 50% aggregate marks in mandatory subjects and reserved category candidate need to secure minimum 40% aggregate marks.
Application Process in CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019
Candidates who are interested to give CMC Ludhiana MBBS needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• The application process starts from 1st week of April 216
• Candidate need to fill the online application form with correct details.
• Candidate need to pay the application fees of Rs. 3900/- via net banking or credit card or debit card.
• The last date for submitting the application form is by 2nd week of May 2019.
Registration Fees of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019
The registration fees for CMC Ludhiana UG Admission Test where candidate need to pay Rs. 3900/- via net banking or credit card or debit card.
Age Limit for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019
Candidate’s age should be above 17 years for appearing for this entrance examination.
Exam Pattern for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Examination will be conducted in the month of last week of May 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The entrance examination will be computer based test
• There will be total 200 questions
• There will be 50 questions each on Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Aptitude.
Admit Card for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of CMC Ludhiana. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Results of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the results of CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Exam are declared by 1st week of June 2019.
Important Dates of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for CMC Ludhiana Admission Test 2019:
• Application process starts from 1st week of April 2019
• Last date for submitting the application form is by 2nd week of May 2019
• Admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date
• Exam will be conducted by last week of May 2019
• Results will be declared by 1st week of June 2019
• Counselling will start from 4th week of June 2019
Counselling Process of CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2019
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by 4th week of June 2019.
Christian Medical College
Brown Road, Ludhiana, Punjab.
Ph No: 91-161-2115376, 2115377