Common Management Admission Test is abbreviated as CMAT. CMAT is national level entrance examination which is conducted for candidates who are willing to pursue their master degree in management course. CMAT examination is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) twice a year. The examination is conducted in month of September and February. CMAT is online test.
Exam Name: Common Management Admission Test
Commonly called as: CMAT Entrance Exam
Exam Type: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
There are thousands of candidates who apply for this examination. There are more than 1500 AICTE institutes which are approved and participate in this examination. There are 24 states and more than 200 cities where CMAT entrance examination is conducted. CMAT entrance examination states are Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Delhi, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2018
To get eligible in CMAT entrance examination and study in the National level universities candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidate need to have Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years duration from any recognized University.
• General category candidate need to secure minimum 50% aggregate marks where as reserved category candidate need to secure minimum 45% aggregate marks.
• There is no age limit applicable for this entrance examination.
Application Process in CMAT 2018
Candidates who are interested to give CMAT Entrance Examination needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• The application process starts from 1st week of July 2018
• Candidate need to fill the online application form where candidate need to create the new account and fill the mandatory details
• General category candidate need to pay Rs. 1400/- as application fees where as reserved category candidate need to pay Rs. 740/- as application fees.
• Candidates can pay their fees online by using debit card or credit card or net banking.
• The last date of submitting the application form is by 3rd week of August 2018
Registration Fees of CMAT 2018
The registration fees for CMAT entrance examination where general category candidates need to pay Rs. 1400/- as application fees where as reserved category candidate need to pay Rs. 740/- as application fees. Candidate can pay their fees online by using debit card or credit card or net banking.
Age Limit for CMAT 2018
There is no age limit for applying for this AICTE CMAT entrance examination.
Exam Pattern for CMAT 2018
CMAT Entrance Examination will be conducted in the month of 3rd week of September 2018. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The exam duration is of 3 hours
• There are 100 multiple choice questions asked
• There are 4 section available and each section have 25 questions
• The questions are related to quantitative techniques and data interpretation, logical reasoning, language comprehension and general awareness.
• On every correct answer candidate will get 4 marks and on every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted
Admit Card for CMAT 2018
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of CMAT 2018
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the results of CMAT Entrance Exam are declared by last week of October 2018.
Important Dates of CMAT 2018
The below mentioned are important dates for Common Management Admission Test 2018:
• Application process starts from 1st week of July 2018
• Last date of submitting the application form is 3rd week of August 2018
• Admit card will be available a week prior to the examination
• Exam will be conducted by 3rd week of September 2018.
• Results will be declared by last week of October 2018
• Counselling process will start from 1st week of November 2018
Counselling Process of CMAT 2018
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by 1st week of November 2018
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Telephone No: 022-66258304