Christ University Law Admission 2019
Christ University is a top private ‘Deemed to be University’ in Bangalore Karnataka, India. The university conducts LAW entrance exam for the candidates who want continue their future in doing B.A., LL.B. (Honours) and BBA LLB programmes. The candidates who qualify the exam are eligible for doing Under Graduate course.
Exam Name: Christ University LAW Entrance Exam
Commonly Known as: CULEE
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: University Level
About Christ University Law Admission
The School of Law, Christ University (SLCU), Bangalore conducts entrance examination for BBA LLB and Bachelor of Law (B.A., LL.B.) (Honours). The university has started its registration process for the exam. The exam will be held at its campus.
Eligibility Criteria for Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2019
Following are the criteria for Christ University Law 2019. Candidates should be keen about it:
• Candidate to be eligible for the LAW entrance exam, the candidates must have passed in the Karnataka PUC Examination, or its equivalent 10+2 Examinations (ISC/ CBSE/ Others) in any discipline.
• Candidate should satisfy the above criteria to be eligible for the exam.
• Candidate is required to pass the examination then only he/she is eligible for further process.
Application Process of Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates who are interested in writing Christ University Law 2019 can apply. The application form will be available by online and offline. Following is the application process:
• Candidates should visit the official website www.christuniversity.in.
• The candidates who wish to fill the application form must visit the official website of Christ University.
• Applications form is available in the online mode from December 2015 onwards. Candidates can either fill the application form online by visiting the official website and filling the Application form link or offline by purchasing the vouchers from the Christ University Admissions office.
• Enter valid email id and mobile number on site
• Candidates have to pay the fee which is mentioned in the next section.
• The last date of submitting the application is given below.
Registration Fees of Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2019
The registration fees for CULEE 2019 is Rs.300/-. Interested candidate can pay the online fees by using either credit card or debit card payment procedure and can also send the demand draft which is issued by any nationalize bank.
Syllabus for Exam pattern for Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2019
The examination pattern and syllabus for CULEE 2019 is given in following lines.
CULEE Syllabus is as follows:
• Identification of errors
• Vocabulary – word formation, synonyms, antonyms, pairing of words and covers General Knowledge
• Current Affairs
• Quantitative aptitude.
CULEE Exam pattern is as follows:
• The duration of the Exam will be for two hours.
• There will be a total of 120 questions, and each question will carry 1 mark.
• There is negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong question.
• The final selection of candidates will be based on marks he/she got in the exam.
Admit Card for Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates who have applied for the CULEE 2019 should stay tuned with the website for release of admit cards. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the official website of Christ University. The admit cards are only released for the eligible candidates The Hall Ticket will have the Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Photo, Signature, Examination Venue and Date. Once they were released enter your registered ID and password to download it and carry while going to exam.
Results of Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2019
Every year the Christ University Law Entrance Test is conducted in the month of June and the results will be declared by after the exam. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results. Mostly the result will be announced in the May 2019.
Important dates for Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates who satisfy the above mentioned eligibility is eligible for CULEE 2019. Following are important dates of exam:
• The application form will be made available online from the month of January 2019
• The applicants can submit online till the 3rd week of March 2019
• Hall ticket is available to download from 1st week of April 2019
• The exam will be held in last week of April 2019
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of May 2019
Counselling Process for Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2019
Shortlisted candidates of Christ University Law Entrance Exam will be allowed for counselling process. The certificates should carry following documents while going to counselling:
• SSC certificate
• Transfer Certificate (TC)
• Passport Size photo
• Admit card Xerox
Office of Admissions
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029.
Ph No: +91-080-4012 9281/ 9282/ 9283/ 9284/ 9285
Fax: +91-080-4012 9000