Christ University BBA Admission 2019
Christ University is a top private ‘Deemed to be University’ in Bangalore Karnataka, India. The university conducts BBA entrance exam for the candidates who want continue their future in doing BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration). The candidates who qualify the exam are eligible for doing Under Graduate course.
Exam Name: Christ University BBA Entrance Exam
Commonly Known as: Christ University BBA Admission
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: University Level
About Christ University BBA Admission
The Department of Management Studies of Christ University conducts entrance examination for BBA Programme, BBA Honours, and BBA Finance & IB. The university has started its registration process for the exam. The exam will be held at its campus.
Eligibility Criteria for Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates should be keen about the eligibility criteria of the exam. Following is the criteria for Christ University 2019:
• Candidate to be eligible for the o BBA entrance exam, he/she must have passed in the Karnataka PUC Examination, or its equivalent 10+2 Examinations (ISC / CBSE / Others) in any discipline.
• Candidate should satisfy the above criteria to be eligible for the exam.
• Candidate is required pass the examination then only he is eligible for further process.
Application Process of Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates who are interested in writing Christ University BBA 2019 can apply both online and offline. The process is as follows:
• Candidates should visit the official website www.christuniversity.in.
• The application form is available both online and offline.
• The candidates who wish to fill the application form must visit the official website of Christ University.
• Applications form is available in the online mode from December 2015 onwards. Candidates can either fill the application form online by visiting the official website and filling the Application form link or offline by purchasing the vouchers from the Christ University Admissions office.
• Enter valid email id and mobile number on site.
• Candidates have to pay the fee which is mentioned in the next section.
• The last date of submitting the application is given below.
Registration Fees of Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2019
The registration fees for Christ University BBA 2019 is Rs.1000/-. Interested candidate can pay the online fees by using either credit card or debit card payment procedure and can also send the demand draft which is issued by any nationalize bank.
Syllabus for Exam pattern for Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2019
The examination pattern syllabus for Christ University BBA 2019 is given in following lines.
Syllabus is as follows:
Comprehension at paragraph and sentence levels, Identification of Common errors, Vocabulary – word formation, synonyms, antonyms, pairing of words and covers General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Quantitative aptitude.
Exam pattern is as follows.
• The duration of the Exam will be for two hours.
• There will be a total of 120 questions, and each question will carry 1 mark.
• There is negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong question.
• The final selection of candidates will be based on marks he got in the exam.
Admit Card for Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates who have applied for the BBA entrance test should stay tuned with the website for release of admit cards. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the official website of Christ University. The hall tickets are only released for the eligible candidates The Admit Card will have the Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Photo, Signature, Examination Venue and Date. Once they were released enter your registered ID and password to download it and carry while going to exam.
Results of Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2019
Every year the Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2019 is conducted in the month of April and the results will be declared by after the exam. He results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results. Mostly the result will be announced in the April 2019.
Important dates for Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates who want to write Christ University BBA 2019, he/she should satisfy the above mentioned criteria. The important dates are as follows:
• Starting date to apply starts from December 2019.
• Last date to apply ends on January 2019.
• Exam is conducted in the last week of March 2019.
• Declaration of results in April 2019.
Counselling Process for Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2019
Shortlisted candidates of Christ University BBA Admission will be allowed for counselling process. The certificates should carry following documents while going to counselling:
• SSC certificate
• Intermediate Certificate
• Transfer Certificate (TC)
• Passport Size photo
• Admit card Xerox
Office of Admissions
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029.
Ph No: +91-080-4012 9281/ 9282/ 9283/ 9284/ 9285
Fax: +91-080-4012 9000