CG PMT 2019
Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test is abbreviated as CG PMT. CG PMT is the medical entrance examination where candidates can get admission to undergraduate in MBBS course in medical colleges of Chhattisgarh. The examination is announced by the Directorate of Medical Education that the state shall conduct a separate examination for state quota seats.
Exam Name: Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test
Commonly known as: CG PMT
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test
CG PMT examination is every year conducted in the month of June. Candidates can get admission in MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and other related courses. There are thousands of candidates who appear for the examination. This is all India Pre-Medical or Pre-Dental entrance test.
Eligibility Criteria for CG PMT 2019
To get eligible in Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test and study MBBS course in medical colleges of Chhattisgarh candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidate must be Indian Citizen and it is mandatory for candidate to have domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
• Candidate needs to pass 12th (HSC) examination so that they can get admission in MBBS and BDS courses
• General category candidates needs to secure minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English where as reserved category candidates needs to secure minimum 40% aggregate marks.
• Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years but less than 25 years.
Application Process in CG PMT 2019
Candidates who are interested to give Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:-
• The application process starts from last week of April 2019
• Candidates need to fill the online application form and need to enter all the required details
• Registration fees for General category candidate is Rs. 300/-, OBC category candidate is Rs. 250/- and SC/ST/PWD is Rs. 200/-
• Candidates can make the payment online or through SBI Challan
• Last date of submitting the application form along with fees is by 3rd week of May 2019.
Registration Fees of CG PMT 2019
The registration fees for Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test where general category candidates need to pay Rs. 300/-, OBC category candidate need to pay Rs. 250/- and SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 200/-. Candidates can pay the fees online or through SBI Challan.
Age Limit for CG PMT 2019
Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years but less than 25 years
Exam Pattern for CG PMT 2019
CG PMT Entrance Examination will be conducted in the month of 3rd week of June 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• There are 100 multiple choice questions
• Questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
• Each question will be of 1 mark.
Admit Card for CG PMT 2019
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of CG PMT. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Results of CG PMT 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the results of CG PMT Entrance Exam are declared by 1st week of July 2019.
Important Dates of CG PMT 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test 2019:
• Application process starts from last week of April 2019
• Last date of applying online application is by 3rd week of May 2019
• Admit Card will be available a week prior to the examination
• Examination will be conducted by 3rd week of June 2019
• Result will be declared by 1st week of July 2019
• Counselling will start from 3rd week of July 2019
Counselling Process of CG PMT 2019
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by 3rd week of July 2019.
Directorate of Medical Education
Old Nurses Hostel, DKS Bhavan Parisar,
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India – 492 001.
Ph No: 0771-2234450
Tele Fax: 0771-2234451