Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges is abbreviated as CETPPMC/CETPPDC. This is popular entrance exam where candidates can get admission in medical and dental courses. This entrance examination is conducted by the Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental College Welfare Association. Through this examination candidates can get admission in MBBS and BDS course.
Exam Name: Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/ Dental Colleges.
Commonly known as: CETPPMC/CETPPDC
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About CETPPMC/ CETPPDC
CETPPMC/CETPPDC is state level examination which is conducted by Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges. The examination in which candidate must qualify if candidate can get admission to MBBS courses in private medical colleges of Pondicherry. There are thousands of students who appear for this examination.
Eligibility Criteria for CETPPMC 2019
To get eligible in CETPPMC/ CETPPDC and study in this Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidate must be Indian Citizen
• Candidates need to clear 12th class examination from Tamil Nadu Board.
• General category candidates need to secure minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English where as reserved category candidates need to secure minimum 40% aggregate marks.
• General category candidate will have one time attempt where as reserved category candidate need to have two times attempt for this entrance examination
• Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years to appear for the entrance examination.
Application Process in CETPPMC 2019
Candidates who are interested to give CETPPMC needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• Candidates are suppose to read the application form carefully and then fill the application form carefully with correct details
• Candidates are supposed to attach the passport size photograph and digital signature before starting application process.
• Candidates are supposed to pay Rs. 1000/- via debit card or credit card or net banking
• Candidates are supposed to pay Rs. 1050/- when candidate can pay through demand draft
• The last date for applying for this entrance examination is 3rd week of May 2019.
Registration Fees of CETPPMC 2019
The registration fees for CETPPMC where candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- via debit card or credit card or net banking. Candidate who need to pay the registration fees via demand draft than the amount is Rs. 1050/-.
Age Limit for CETPPMC 2019
Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years to apply for this entrance examination.
Exam Pattern for CETPPMC 2019
CETPPMC Entrance Examination will be conducted in last week of May 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The question paper is available in English
• The exam duration will be of 2 hours
• The examination consist of 2 papers which have objective type of questions
• First paper will consist of questions from Physics and Chemistry
• Second paper will consist of questions from Biology.
Hall Ticket for CETPPMC 2019
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of SMVMCH. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The hall ticket will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Results of CETPPMC 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the results of CETPPMC/ CETPPDC Entrance Exam are declared by 1st week of June 2019
Important Dates of CETPPMC 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for CETPPMC/ CETPPDC 2019:
• Last date of applying for the entrance examination is by 3rd week of May 2019
• Admit Card will be available a week prior to the examination
• Examination will be conducted by last week of May 2019.
• Result will be declared by 1st week of June 2019
• Counselling will start from 4th week of June 2019
Counselling Process of CETPPMC 2019
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by 4th week of June 2019.
Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
Pondy.-Villupuram Main Road
Ariyur, Pondicherry 605 102.
Ph: 0413- 2643000, 2643015