CA CPT 2019
Chartered Accountant is one of the reputed courses in India. CPT commonly known as Common Proficiency Test. This examination is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). The exam is held twice every year in the months of June and December where in students can register after class X and give the exam after class XII.
Exam Name: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Common Proficiency Test
Commonly Called as: CA CPT
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
About ICAI Common Proficiency Test
Common Proficiency Test commonly known as CPT is exam for entrance into CA (Chartered Accountancy) course, conducted by ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) in June and December. The exam is conducted two times in year such as CA Final and IPCC (Intermediate) Examinations. The details of the exam are given below. Exam is conducted at various centres of India.
Eligibility Criteria for CA CPT 2019
To get eligible in CPT 2019 and study CA course candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates must have passed SSC
• Candidates should have registered for the exam after completion of SSC.
• They write their exam after 10+2.
Application Process in CA CPT 2019
Candidates who are interested in giving ICAI CPT 2019 can apply online. The application form will be available online. The application process is given as follows:
• Candidates who have passed their SSC can apply.
• The application process is online.
• Upload your colour passport size photograph, your digital signature and documents mentioned the application.
• Candidates have to pay the mention fee online either using debit card or credit card.
Registration Fees of CA CPT 2019
The registration fee for ICAI CPT 2019 is as follows:
• The application form costs Rs. 100/-
• The cost of CPT registration is Rs. 6000/-
• The cost of CPT is Rs. 500/-
Syllabus for CA CPT 2019
Common Proficiency Test 2019 syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• fundamental Of Accounts
• Mercantile Law
• General Economics
• Quantitative Aptitude
Exam pattern is as follows:
There are two sessions in the exam:
• Total time duration of the exams is 4hrs, 2hrs for each session
• Total marks-200
• This test comprises of objective type questions
Admit Card for CA CPT 2019
The admit card of the candidate Common Proficiency Test 2019 is available on the official website of ICAI. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate is able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. The admit card would be available in the official website.
Results of CA CPT 2019
Every year the Common Proficiency Test is conducted in the months of June and December. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of CA CPT June 2019
The exam is conducted every year in the months of June and December:
The below mentioned are important dates for CPT June 2019:
• Online Registration and Offline will starts from the month of April 2019.
• Last date to submit application forms without late fee is last week of May 2019.
• Last date of receipt of the form is last week of May 2019.
• Admit cards will be available in the2nd week of June 2019.
• Examination will be conducted in the last week of June 2019.
• Results will be announced in the month of July 2019.
The below mentioned are important dates for CPT December 2019:
• Online Registration and Offline will starts from the month of September 2019.
• Last date to submit application forms without late fee is last week of October 2019.
• Last date of receipt of the form is last week of October 2019.
• Admit cards will be available in the2nd week of November 2019.
• Examination will be conducted in the month of December 2019.
• Results will be announced in the month of January 2019.
Counselling Process of CA CPT 2019
Shortlisted candidates for Common Proficiency Test will not be intimated regarding counselling through separate letters. They are supposed to check the list and the date which will be available on the official website. The candidate qualified in the exam is eligible for the next selection process.
The Deputy Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi 110 002.
E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Ph No: 1800 419 2929
ICAI Website: www.icai.org
All the above information based on last year official notification. It will be updated for this year whenever officially made. For more details visit official website.