BVP MEDPET 2018
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is abbreviated as BVP PG Medical or BVP MEDPET. This entrance examination is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune. This entrance examination is conducted for candidates who are willing to pursue their post graduation in medical courses.
Exam Name: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination
Commonly Called as: BVP PG Medical
Exam Type: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
About BVP PG Medical/MEDPET
Candidates can get admission in various medical and dental courses after giving this examination. BVP PG Medical is national level examination. There are 7 exam centres available for candidates namely: Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Hyderabad and Baroda. Candidates can get admission in 3 years of degree programs and 2 years of diploma course program.
Eligibility Criteria for BVP PG Medical 2019
To get eligible in BVP MEDPET and study in this BVP University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Interested candidates need to have MBBS or BDS degree and it is compulsory to have 1 year rotating internship in their distinctive courses.
• Candidate must be an Indian National
• Candidate should have a permanent registration with any State Medical Council in India or Medical Council of India.
• General category candidates need to secure minimum 50% marks where as reserved category candidates need to secure minimum 40% marks.
• Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years to apply for this entrance examination.
Application Process in BVP PG Medical 2019
Candidates who are interested to give BVP MEDPET needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:-
• The application process starts from November 2019
• Candidates are suppose to read the application form carefully and then fill the application form carefully with correct details
• Candidates are supposed to attach the passport size photograph and digital signature before starting application process.
• Candidates are supposed to pay Rs. 3000/- via demand draft or debit card or credit card or net banking
• The last date for applying for this entrance examination is by January 2019
Registration Fees of BVP PG Medical 2019
The registration fees for BVP MEDPET where candidates need to pay Rs. 3000/- through demand draft or credit card or debit card or net banking.
Age Limit for BVP PG Medical 2019
Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years to apply for this entrance examination.
Exam Pattern for BVP PG Medical 2019
BVP MEDPET will be conducted in the month of January 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The exam duration will be of 3 hours
• The examination have 200 multiple choice questions
• On every correct answer, candidate will get 3 marks
Admit Card for BVP PG Medical 2019
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of BVDU. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The hall ticket will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of BVP PG Medical 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of January and the result of BVP MEDPET are declared by February 2019
Important Dates of BVP PG Medical 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for BVP MEDPET 2019:
• Application process starts from November 2019
• Last date of applying online application is by January 2019
• Admit Card will be available a week prior to the examination
• Examination will be conducted by January 2019
• Result will be declared by February 2019
• Counselling will start from February 2019
Counselling Process of BVP PG Medical 2019
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by February 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
LBS Rd, 13 Sadashiv Peth,
Next to Alka Talkies, Pune – 411030
Ph No: 020-24407114
BVU Website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in