BVP CET Medical 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test for Medical is abbreviated as BVP CET Medical Medical. This examination is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune. Every year the university conducts the medical examination in the month of May.
Exam Name: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Medical Entrance Test
Commonly Called as: BVP CET Medical
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
About BVP CET Medical
Candidates can get the admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS courses which are offered by medical and dental affiliated colleges. There are 600 seats available for MBBS, BDS, BAMS & BHMS seats which are divided in 5 colleges of medical and dental. The entrance examination is conducted in 13 different cities namely: Pune, Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Baroda, Indore, Bangalore, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Allahabad, Varanasi and Cochin. The duration of MBBS course is of 4 ½ year and course duration of BDS is of 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET Medical 2019
To get eligible in BVP CET Medical and study in this BVP University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates have to pass 10+2 examination from any recognized board or university.
• Candidate should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English as mandatory subjects.
• General candidate should have secure minimum 50% aggregate marks where as reserved category candidates needs secure minimum 40% aggregate marks.
• Candidate age should be more than 17 years
Application Process in BVP CET Medical 2019
Candidates who are interested to give BVP CET Medical needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• The application process starts from January 2019
• Candidates are suppose to read the application form carefully and then fill the application form carefully with correct details
• Candidates are supposed to attach the passport size photograph and digital signature before starting application process.
• Candidates are supposed to pay Rs. 2000/- via demand draft or debit card or credit card or net banking
• The last date for applying for this entrance examination is by April 2019
Registration Fees of BVP CET Medical 2019
The registration fees for BVP CET Medical where candidates need to pay Rs. 2000/- through demand draft or credit card or debit card or net banking.
Age Limit for BVP CET Medical 2019
Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years to apply for this entrance examination.
Exam Pattern for BVP CET Medical 2019
BVP CET Medical will be conducted in the month of May 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The exam duration will be of 3 hours
• The examination have 200 multiple choice questions
• There are 50 questions on Physics, 50 questions on Chemistry and 100 questions on Biology.
• On every correct answer candidate can gain 1 mark.
Admit Card for BVP CET Medical 2019
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of BVDU. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Results of BVP CET Medical 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the result of BVP CET Medical are declared by June 2019
Important Dates of BVP CET Medical 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for BVP CET Medical Entrance Exam:
• Application process starts from January 2019
• Last date of applying online application is by April 2019
• Admit Card will be available a week prior to the examination
• Examination will be conducted by May 2019
• Result will be declared by June 2019
• Counselling will start from June 2019
Counselling Process of BVP CET Medical 2019
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by June 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
LBS Rd, 13 Sadashiv Peth,
Next to Alka Talkies, Pune – 411030
Ph No: 020-24407114
BVU Website: bvuniversity.edu.in