BVP CET Engineering 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test for Engineering is abbreviated as BVP CET . This examination is conducted for undergraduate candidates who are willing to pursue professional courses of engineering. The Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University is available in Pune. This university conducts entrance examination for undergraduates. Every year the examination is conducted on the month of May.
Exam Name: Bharti Vidyepeeth University Common Entrance Test for Engineering
Commonly Called as: BVP CET Engineering Entrance Exam
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: University Level
About BVP CET Engineering
BVP CET Engineering entrance test is conducted across Pune, Navi Mumbai, Vadodara, Lucknow, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore and Bangalore. There are 690 seats available for B.Tech admissions in Bharti Vidyepeeth. Candidates who are willing to pursue their engineering course at UG level in the university. Candidates can appear for this examination after meeting the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET Engineering 2019
To get eligible in BVP CET Engineering and study in this BVP University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC) or Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other equivalent examination from any recognized board
• It is mandatory for candidates must have passed 10+2 examination having Physics and Mathematics as major subjects along with Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Technical as one of the optional subject.
• General category candidates need to have minimum 45% aggregate marks where as reserved category candidate need to have minimum 40% aggregate marks.
• Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years for appearing for the entrance examination.
Application Process in BVP CET Engineering 2019
Candidates who are interested to give BVP CET Engineering needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:-
• Candidates are required to read all instructions and fill the application form carefully and mention the required information.
• Candidates are supposed to pay Rs. 1500/- either through debit card or credit card or net banking or demand draft.
• Candidates are required to write the form number, course name, candidate’s name and contact number behind demand draft and need to attach it with application form and send it to following address: “Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, CET Online Department, 2nd floor, Bharati Bhavan, LBS Road, Navi Peth, Pune – 411030”
• The last date for submitting the application form is by 2nd week of May 2019.
Registration Fees of BVP CET Engineering 2019
The registration fees for BVP CET Engineering where candidates need to pay Rs. 1500/- as application fees. Candidates can either pay the fees online or through Demand Draft in favour of “Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, CET Online Department, 2nd floor, Bharati Bhavan, LBS Road, Navi Peth, Pune – 411030”
Age Limit for BVP CET Engineering 2019
Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years for appearing for the examination.
Exam Pattern for BVP CET Engineering 2019
BVP CET Engineering will be conducted in 4th week of May 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The examination will be in English language
• There will be 200 multiple choice questions where there will be 100 questions each for Physics and Mathematics.
• The exam duration will be of 3 hours
• Each question will be of 1 mark
• There is no negative marking
Admit Card for BVP CET Engineering 2019
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of BVDU. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their hall ticket. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Hall ticket will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of BVP CET Engineering 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the results of BVP CET Engineering are declared by last week of May 2019.
Important Dates of BVP CET Engineering 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for BVP CET Engineering Exam:
• Last date of submitting the application form is by 2nd week of May 2019
• Admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date
• Exam will start by 4th week of May 2019
• Results will be declared by last week of May 2019
• Counselling will start by 3rd week of June 2019.
Counselling Process of BVP CET Engineering 2019
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by 3rd week of June 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
LBS Rd, 13 Sadashiv Peth,
Next to Alka Talkies, Pune – 411030
Ph No: 020-24407114
BVU Website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in