BS Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam is abbreviated as BSAUEEE. This examination is conducted for candidates who are willing to take their admission in undergraduate engineering programs. Candidates can get the admission in B.Tech or B.Arch programs which are offered by the university.
Exam Name: BS Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam
Commonly Called as: BSAUEEE
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: University Level
Candidates can get their admission in BS Abdur Rahman University offering B.Tech or B.Arch programs like Aeronautical, Automobile, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation, Information Technology, Mechanical, Polymer, Biotechnology, Manufacturing and Architecture they must clear the BSAUEEE.
Eligibility Criteria for BSAUEEE 2019
To get eligible in BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• B.Tech candidates, it is mandatory to pass standard 12th from State Board or CBSE or ICSE or any equivalent examination. Candidates are supposed to have minimum aggregate 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
• B.Tech Biotechnology candidates, it is mandatory to secure at least 50% aggregate in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry
• B.Arch candidates should have pass 12th standard or equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics and English as subjects and have also passed National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
• Candidates whose age is above 1st July 1993 will be eligible to apply for BSAUEEE 2019 examination.
Application Process in BSAUEEE 2019
Candidates who are interested to give BSAUEEE needs to fill the application form online only. The application form will be available on the official site from 2nd week of January 2019.
• Candidates are given 3 separate modes for applying the entrance examination
• Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site
• Candidates need to fill up the application form by providing correct information
• The registration fee is Rs. 600/- which candidates can pay either in cash or demand draft or online.
Registration Fees of BSAUEEE 2019
The registration fees for BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam where candidates are suppose to pay Rs. 600/- through cash or demand draft or online.
Age Limit for BSAUEEE 2019
Candidates whose age is above 1st July 1993 will be eligible to apply for BSAUEEE 2019 examination.
Exam Pattern for BSAUEEE 2019
BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam will be conducted in 3rd week of April 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The examination duration will be 2 hours
• There are total 100 multiple choice questions
• There 50 questions of mathematics, 25 questions of Physics and 25 questions of Chemistry.
• Each question will be of 1 mark.
Admit Card for BSAUEEE 2019
The hall ticket of the candidate will be available on the official site of BS Abdur Rahman University. After the announcement of admit card the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The hall ticket will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Hall ticket will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the admit card from the official site only.
Results of BSAUEEE 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the results of BSAUEEE are declared by last week of May 2019.
Important Dates of BSAUEEE 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam 2019:
• Online registration will start from 2nd week of January 2019
• Admit card will be available a week prior to the examination
• The entrance examination will start from 3rd week of April 2019
• Results will be declared by last week of May 2019
• Counselling will start from 1st week of June 2019
Counselling Process of BSAUEEE 2019
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively in 1st week of June 2019.
B.S.Abdur Rahman University,
Vandalur, Chennai-600 048.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Ph No: 91 + 44 – 22751347, 22750007, 22759236
Help Desk: 091760 09384