BLDE UGET 2019
Bijapur Liberal Development Education is abbreviated as BLDE. BLDE University conducts entrance examination for undergraduates named as BLDE UGET. Undergraduate Entrance Test is abbreviated as UGET. Every year this examination is conducted in the month of May. Through UGET examination candidates can get admission in MBBS programs.
Exam Name: BLDE University Undergraduate Entrance Test.
Commonly Called as: BLDE UGET
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
About BLDE Undergraduate Entrance Test
Undergraduate Entrance Test is conducted so that candidates can get admission in Shri B M Patil College Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur offers MBBS programs. There are 150 seats available for MBBS programs where 112 seats are available for General Category candidates, 23 seats are available for NRI and remaining 15 seats are available for Under free category (Bijapur District Candidates). There are 12 exam centres available namely Bijapur, Hubli, Mangalore, Bangalore, New Delhi, Trivandrum, Ranchi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Vijayawada.
Eligibility Criteria for BLDE UGET 2019
To get eligible in UGET and study in this Shri BM Patil Medical College candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• It is mandatory for the candidate to pass 10+2 examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as major subjects
• General category candidates needs to have minimum 50% aggregate marks where as Reserved category candidates need to have minimum 40% aggregate marks.
• Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years to appear for the examination.
Application Process in BLDE UGET 2019
Candidates who are interested to give BLDE UGET needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• Candidates need to download the application form before 2nd week of May 2019
• They need to fill the required correct information mentioned in the form and need to take the print out of it.
• Candidates are supposed to make the Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- for application fees drawn in favour of “The Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur – 586103” or they can pay the fees online by using online payment method.
• Candidates are suppose to pay the fees before 3rd week of May 2018 and in case of Demand Draft candidates are supposed to submit the application along with DD either in person or by post on mentioned below address
“The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur – 586103”
Registration Fees of BLDE UGET 2019
The registration fees for UGET where candidates need to pay Rs. 2000/- as application fees. Candidates can either pay the fees online or through Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur – 586103”
Age Limit for BLDE UGET 2019
Candidate’s age should be more than 22 years for appearing for the examination.
Exam Pattern for BLDE UGET 2019
UGET Entrance Examination will be conducted in 4th week of May 2019. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• The exam duration will be of 3 hours.
• There will be total 180 questions
• The questions will be based on Physics, Chemistry and Biology where each subject will have 60 questions
• There is no negative marking
• Each question will be of 1 mark
• The test will be of 180 marks.
Admit Card for UGET 2019
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of BLDE University. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The hall ticket will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are suppose to download the hall ticket from the official site only.
Results of UGET 2019
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the results of BLDE UGET are declared by 2nd week of June 2019.
Important Dates of BLDE UGET 2019
The below mentioned are important dates for UGET 2019:
• Last date to download the application form will be 2nd week of May 2019
• Last date to make the payment will be 3rd week of May 2019
• Admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date
• UGET entrance test will be conducted by 4th week of May 2019
• Results will be announced by 2nd week of June 2019
• Counselling will start in last week of July 2019
Counselling Process of BLDE UGET 2019
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively in last week of July 2019.
SHRI B.M.PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE,
Smt.Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Solapur Road, Vijayapur, Karnataka – 586 103.
Website: bldeuniversity.ac.in or bldeu.in