BHU PMT 2019
Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test commonly referred as BHU PMT is an All India Level Entrance Test conducted for the students who wants to take admission in the MBBS and BDS courses. Pre Medical Test is conducted by the Banaras Hindu University. The candidates who qualify the exam are eligible for doing Undergraduate course.
Exam Name: Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test
Commonly Called as: BHU PMT 2019
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: University Level
About BHU Pre Medical Test
The Pre Medical Test consists of two papers prelims and mains. Candidates are selected for MBBS and BDS courses based on Preliminary and Main Exams. The BHU PMT entrance exam is mostly conducted in the month of May 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for BHU PMT 2019
Following are the criteria for BHU Pre Medical Test 2019 criteria for different categories is as follows. Candidates should be keen about it:
• Candidate to be eligible for entrance exam, the candidates must have passed in the Karnataka PUC Examination, or its equivalent 10+2 Examinations.
• Candidate should satisfy the above criteria to be eligible for the exam.
• Candidate is required to pass examination then only he/she is eligible for further process.
Application Process of BHU PMT 2019
Application process of BHU Pre Medical Test 2019 is as follows:
• For B.PHARM: 60%-general/ OBC and respective PC candidates and 55%-SC/ST and respective PC candidates.
• Minimum age limit of the candidate in order to attend BHU PMT is 17 years.
• Candidates appearing in qualifying examination may also apply.
• The last date of submitting the application is given below.
Registration Fees of BHU PMT 2019
The registration fee for BHU Pre Medical Test 2019 is as follows. Interested candidate can pay the online fees by using either credit card or debit card payment procedure and can also send the demand draft which is issued by any nationalize bank. The fee structure is as follows:
• For General and OBC- Rs. 1000/-
• For SC/ ST/ PWD- Rs. 600/-
Syllabus for Exam pattern for BHU PMT 2019
The examination pattern syllabus for BHU PMT 2019 is given in following lines.
Pre Medical Test Syllabus is as follows:
• Biology (Zoology & Botany)
Pre Medical Test Pattern is as follows:
• The duration of the Exam will be for three hours.
• There will be a total of 200 questions, and each question will carry 1 mark.
• The final selection of candidates will be based on marks he got in the exam.
Important Dates of BHU PET 2019
Candidates who satisfy BHU Pre Medical Test 2019 the above mentioned criteria is eligible for exam. Important dates for the exam are as follows:
• Online registration for application will start from 1st week of January 2019
• Last date of registration for application will be last week of February 2019
• Admit card will be available a week prior to the examination
• Examination will be conducted by 2nd week of June 2019
• Results will be announced by 3rd week of July 2019
• Counselling process will start from 2nd week of August 2019
Admit Card for BHU PMT 2019
Candidates who have applied for the BHU Pre Medical Test 2019 should stay tuned with the website for release of admit cards. Candidates can download hall ticket on website. The admit cards are only released for the eligible candidates. Most probably the hall tickets will be released in the last week of April 2019. Once they were released enter your registered ID and password to download it and carry while going to exam.
Results of BHU PMT 2019
Every year the BHU Pre Medical Test 2019 is conducted in the month of June and the result will be declared by after the exam. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their results. Mostly the result will be announced in the July.
Counselling Process for BHU PMT 2019
Shortlisted candidates of BHU Pre Medical Test will be allowed for counselling process. The certificates should carry following documents while going to counselling. For more details regarding the process of counselling visit the official website given below.
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India – 221 005
Helpline Call: 085745 87668/ 070541 23586/ 094151 34225
Entrance Exam website: bhuonline.in